The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprint out of the blocks and go for the throat with overwhelming intensity like Chelsea did to Hull. Of course, Newcastle are much better than Hull but there seems to be an air of discontent there at the moment so we should prey on that.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Cannot wait for this! Got to wait till 12.30 am Local time for me!

Welcome Blue.
Serious question now...

are the boozers still open :)

Haha unfortunately not mate, but getting together at a mate's place with a decent screen and stocked up in the booze department well in advance ;)

Work finished
Showered
Beers out
Clothes ready
Ssn on
Waiting for a lift
Tomorrow off work
Shiny new season card at the ready
Summerbee bar waiting for me
Hotdog with tons of ketchup

Umphhh

Carlsberg dont do football matches, but if they did.......

It still couldnt beat goin to watch city!

COME ON BOYS!!!!!!!

And by the way, the pitch looks ememse from what i just saw on ssn. Our groundsman needs a knighthood!

not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else, but I only found out from the message on the city ticket line today when I called to ask for a replacement ticket for my nephew as his season ticket hasn't arrived.

it is free to upgrade a kids ticket to an adult one tonight, you don't have to do anything, they will just let an adult in on a kids ticket and are refunding anyone who has already upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.