The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelle did say that the team will be picked on merit not names. Milner for me during all pre season has given nothing less than 100%. I think Richards has been better than Zab in defence and Clichy always seems to benefit from having Nasri playing as well.

On another 3 hours and 20 for the team to be announced so it will be interesting to see who he goes with.

Rammyblues said:
Pelle did say that the team will be picked on merit not names. Milner for me during all pre season has given nothing less than 100%. I think Richards has been better than Zab in defence and Clichy always seems to benefit from having Nasri playing as well.

On another 3 hours and 20 for the team to be announced so it will be interesting to see who he goes with.

definitely no Barry then cos he was dog shit

bluemoon27 said:
Rammyblues said:

definitely no Barry then cos he was dog shit

Thought he was great last season but maybe his heart's not in it as he's being touted for a move?

I want to see:

801921_Manchester_City.jpg

Subs: Pants, Kolarov, Richards, Rodwell, Nasri, Jovetic, Dzeko

4-0, Negredo x2, Aguero, Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.