the flapping thread.

andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
what happend at our club prior the takeover is totally irrellevent. we now dine at the top table and with the expectancy levels we now have we should doing much much better.

Nah, I agree with Andy and the history of our club is far from 'totally irrelevant ' to me. Top table? not for me yet....Real, Bayern, Barca etc are the top table, but we are at least in the dining room and not stuck in the servants quarters...
Well put, I don't want to go back to changing are manager every 5minutes, do they do that at the swamp? When they have a bad season was the pisscan sacked in May after winning fuck all
the flap was't about changing manager, its about the manager or whoever letting the window go by without improving our squad, as it happens they made it WORSE. flap was justified imo.

de niro said:
andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
Nah, I agree with Andy and the history of our club is far from 'totally irrelevant ' to me. Top table? not for me yet....Real, Bayern, Barca etc are the top table, but we are at least in the dining room and not stuck in the servants quarters...
Well put, I don't want to go back to changing are manager every 5minutes, do they do that at the swamp? When they have a bad season was the pisscan sacked in May after winning fuck all
the flap was't about changing manager, its about the manager or whoever letting the window go by without improving our squad, as it happens they made it WORSE. flap was justified imo.
Guess I'm just not a flapper

^^either new manager is coming in or we're really trying to toe the line with FFP.

Being burnt so badly last summer didn't help, god awful window!

Its quite simple really we did not strengthen this season,if anything the team is weaker,surely
mancini has the final say on who we buy,yes he did not get the players he wanted does`nt mean we go out buy players who are going to make the team worse.
Take rodwell,injury prone we knew it but still bought him and as for garcia surely mancini has to take the blame everytime he plays.he is complete garbage
Enough said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.