the flapping thread.

andyhinch said:
Bit disappointed so far, but by no means a disaster

Nail on the head!

The only reason things look so shit is because the scum are 8(?) points clear. We made that ground up in 6 games last season. We've got half a season to do it now.

If our team was doing what the rags were doing we'd be in melt down over our defence. They won't be lucky all season and be able to outscore everyone. There will come a point where Shrek, Van Twat and mushy pea won't be able to score more than their shambolic defence concede and we'll be there to pray on that.

Our problem is our strikers aren't being clinical at the moment. Teams may be parking the bus but the stats show we're creating chances and having chances on goal. That's down to form. Our strikers are top class and the cream will rise to the top. It's frustrating waiting for that to happen but it will do eventually.

We're still very much in this title. It's not over until Aguero has his last kick of the season!

andyhinch said:
The way I look it I've seen us relegated far more than I've seen us win the title, we're in 2nd no reason to flap

what happend at our club prior the takeover is totally irrellevent. we now dine at the top table and with the expectancy levels we now have we should doing much much better.

We were in a far worse situation after Arsenal away last year. So far not great but still plenty to play for! A signing or 2 would help though!

Goo said:
andyhinch said:
Bit disappointed so far, but by no means a disaster

Nail on the head!

The only reason things look so shit is because the scum are 8(?) points clear. We made that ground up in 6 games last season. We've got half a season to do it now.

If our team was doing what the rags were doing we'd be in melt down over our defence. They won't be lucky all season and be able to outscore everyone. There will come a point where Shrek, Van Twat and mushy pea won't be able to score more than their shambolic defence concede and we'll be there to pray on that.

Our problem is our strikers aren't being clinical at the moment. Teams may be parking the bus but the stats show we're creating chances and having chances on goal. That's down to form. Our strikers are top class and the cream will rise to the top. It's frustrating waiting for that to happen but it will do eventually.

We're still very much in this title. It's not over until Aguero has his last kick of the season!

why not?

de niro said:
andyhinch said:
The way I look it I've seen us relegated far more than I've seen us win the title, we're in 2nd no reason to flap

what happend at our club prior the takeover is totally irrellevent. we now dine at the top table and with the expectancy levels we now have we should doing much much better.

Nah, I agree with Andy and the history of our club is far from 'totally irrelevant ' to me. Top table? not for me yet....Real, Bayern, Barca etc are the top table, but we are at least in the dining room and not stuck in the servants quarters...

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
andyhinch said:

Nah, I agree with Andy and the history of our club is far from 'totally irrelevant ' to me. Top table? not for me yet....Real, Bayern, Barca etc are the top table, but we are at least in the dining room and not stuck in the servants quarters...
Well put, I don't want to go back to changing are manager every 5minutes, do they do that at the swamp? When they have a bad season was the pisscan sacked in May after winning fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.