the flapping thread.

10z4h78.gif

I'm not flapping, we've got the same squad now as we did last season when we won the league, so there's clearly a great deal of quality there. However I don't think I'm stretching the truth when I say this transfer window hasn't gone to plan for Mancini, Marwood et al. There's simply no way they planned for it to be slightly more than a week before the start of the Premiership season and for City to have added no-one whatsoever to our squad.

im just naturally a worrier, and always think the fucking worst. glass very much half empty kind of guy. We have a great squad, but our rivals have strengthened - so must we!!!!

I will only start flapping when Savic will have to start. Sign Agger or just as good alternative then I will be relaxed.

Matty said:
I'm not flapping, we've got the same squad now as we did last season when we won the league, so there's clearly a great deal of quality there. However I don't think I'm stretching the truth when I say this transfer window hasn't gone to plan for Mancini, Marwood et al. There's simply no way they planned for it to be slightly more than a week before the start of the Premiership season and for City to have added no-one whatsoever to our squad.

Absolutely. I think we expected to at least have Hazard with a full pre-season under his belt. It makes me wonder if the agent fees were so excessive at 6m what we were willing to pay? Because he really would have been perfect for us.

If we get Agger signed before the weeks out I'll be pretty happy going into next season. But if we have another scenario of relying on Savic I think I can speak for the majority when I say we suddenly won't be so pleased with the idea 'Squad won the title, don't need anyone'.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Thought it said slapping thread.

We've already got a squad that won the PL and that was without Tevez for most od the season, Balotelli being out more than he was in, Yaya at the ACN, Silva half-fit for the second half of the season, Nasri settling in and Dzeko often looking like he wanted to be somewhere else.

I don't care if we don't bring anyone in. If we get the best out of those players for most of the season we'll piss the league in my opinion.
I like what your saying. we only need a good solid central defender

Mancini said after the title win that we would be like barca and madrid, buying 2 world class players per season, thats the way forward he said. August 9th? Winning 1 title doesn't give us the right to win another. We have to spend. Forget uefa and FFP. Chelsea don't give a to$$, or Psg.We can't stand still, Utd don't. They will be stronger than last year.

Not flapping, I just think, realistically, we have fucked this transfer window up and also were cockblocked by the greedy mercenaries that came in under Hughes (Adebayor being the front runner) who refuse to leave now.

Especially now that it looks like we are signing Sinclair, I cannot feel anything but disappointed with this transfer window.

If savic has to start any league game I'm gonna be real worried

Sinclair cannot be the only signing this window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.