the flapping thread.

It seems we were the only club daft enough to take FFP seriously. Every other club have just gone in guns blazing and flexed their financial muscle and signed some great players while we were busy fannying about trying to get rid of Bridge and Adebayor. Maybe that was the idea behind FFP to slow us down. Wouldn't surprise me if they turned round and scrapped the plans before it even begins.

You know what stuff it City will sign someone when they decide too no one apart from Mancini Marwood, The Chairman and of course The owner know when and who
It could be a big name it might not be but we will have a plan the club is now so well run that it's stupid to think otherwise
No matter who anyone else signs I am not worried I've just witnessed to best 2 seasons ever we are the Premier league champions not in my wildest dreams did I think that would happen
So come the first game I will be there supporting them loud and proud as normal

We're doomed, the sheikh seems get bored already!!!

Or maybe copying Arsenal Model with guidance of agent Nike!!!

We won the title, it's all good!!!

I posted just now on another thread that we have enough quality to win the league again even if we buy no-one.

But one thing to reflect on is that it is staggering how close the scum ran us last season. Let's face it, were it not for them uncharacteristically fucking up the final run in, they would have won it again. And when you think they managed that with no Vidic for most of the season and had to rely on Rio zimmerframe Ferdinand and Johnny oops where's me trousers Evans, it is quite remarkable.

They will be hard to beat this season.

Consider this.

Chelsea are spending bucketloads, as are PSG.

In order to fit in with FFP though, the amount of spending that they will be able to permit themselves over the coming 4 transfer windows is virtually zero.

Transfer fees (or at least the amount of players that clubs can bring in any one transfer window) will be coming down over the next 2 years, quite simply because clubs cannot spend in a carefree way (due to FFP).

Therefore the smart move is to keep your powder dry this summer, and have less competition for big signings (and more bang for your buck) over the coming 4 transfer windows.

None of this is particularly the case, just a bit of playing devils advocate.....

Skashion said:
I thought this said fappers thread, I am disappointed.

Exactly my thought. On the subject does anyone know the location of a' fapping thread? '

If you want a flap then we have gone from potentially signing one of the hottest prospects on the planet in hazzard to Sinclair.

The powers that be really thought out plan B, and we may be looking at plan B for other positions as our targets are hard to get

Plan A - Hazzard Plan B - Sinclair Plan C Petrov
Silva Agger Bramble
DDR ???? Henderson
RVP ???? Chamack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.