The Foodies thread

Cant see anything their spud. just the letter A for amazon? Pretty much the same empty content as your cooking.
Can you help as I'd hate to miss out on one of your coming down off the Columbian marching powder posts.
Can't help, sorry. Jamie's what to eat this week is about to start. You should check it out rather than praying for likes on here.

Can't help, sorry.Jamie's what to eat this week is about to start.You should check it out rather than praying for likes on here.
Dont be so upset love, I wish I'd never said you make non descript food. I think you are a smashing chef and genuinly look forward to your next recipe. Just not the BBC ones as agreed. Hope Jamie affords you the inspiration you seek.

Last edited:
Arrived in thread with a recipe, sees exchanges are still going, wanders off thinking wtf it is a food thread lol

Watching Jamie Oliver and bloody hell that pork looks nice but who the hell has all these ingredients in your house unless you a professional chef, I would t be able to use all those herbs up before they went off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.