The Foodies thread

You are the only sausage on here that could not see the post for what is was. Slack work lad, slack slack work. Its off topic, and it's off season, and what would you know if a pure brilliant foodie thread arrives.

So I post 10 packets of Colemans spicy chicken mix with 4 kilos of chicken breast and finally a glass of Spanish Cruzcampo obviously not made in England for the upcoming game and what in the name of Jesus H Christ happens..
You take off your daft hat and pinny and wobble on over over to give me an unwaaranted Masterchef input.

I could have understood you more if it was called the Excitable Chef Thread and that you had actually contributed something of gastronical delight. But no ..just a shite undercooked incomplete sauted potato dish that gave you ideas of grandeur way way beyond your stature.

Everything in the build up after that was done for fun and banter with no malice intended. Maybe time to give your fat head a big ol wobble and man on up. Off Topic's not real, it's just fun and banter and music on a football forum.

Yes I did chuck. Youve got me there ; )

You did two steaks, two? Really. good man, there's glimmers of hope for you yet.
Have you been snorting that Colemans spice?

Just cooked magic potatoes.

Tiny New baby potatoes boiled then fried in butter with salt, pepper, star anise, cloves, cardamon pods, two types of mustard seeds, bacon lardons, spring onions, coriander and a half squeezed lemon

Pulled up 17 bags of tatties yesterday so will have to get creative with them over the next few weeks.

My Chili Con Carne can take a back seat too!
sUDhc8a.jpg
What the hell are you making with that shite? It's definitely not a chilli con carne that's for sure poppet.

Do you serve that on toast?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.