The funniest part of the derby....

stonerblue said:
I Like Vinny's cheeky 4 finger salute when celebratring the, er, fourth.
Also Micah shouting 'YEEAAAH' when applauding the fans at the end.

Mario having a little look at a rag fan when going to the bench.
If you watch again, I'm convinced Mario says "Fuck You" to the guy before he sits down.
Edit. I'm not the only one that saw it obviously.

Im not sure if it was already mentioned but watch Hart and Milner walking off at the end and hart says to Milner" Iv been getting death threats all 2nd half"

whalley ranger said:
stonerblue said:
I Like Vinny's cheeky 4 finger salute when celebratring the, er, fourth.
Also Micah shouting 'YEEAAAH' when applauding the fans at the end.

Mario having a little look at a rag fan when going to the bench.
If you watch again, I'm convinced Mario says "Fuck You" to the guy before he sits down.
Edit. I'm not the only one that saw it obviously.
UdBQb.png

Love sluralegs fist clench to the mugs in stretty end. That's right we'll ave em. File alongside Delia that one for me.
Little kids next too tunnel as we come out singing who are ya. they'll be fans soon enough.
Pissed myself at the time at the muppet in black behind the goal with arms wide open as Dzeko's screwed shot flies just past the post. That's right just 3 nil down you tit.
Also Aguero sat, pissing himself on that ugly brick wall they have. Shame he wont have been blocking anyone of the scums view though.
and finally, does Micah starts singing Mancini before he remembers he is not actually a fan? Daft as a brush that lad. You've got to love him.

Indestructable said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I also laughed at the bald rag who puts his coat on after Aguero's goal. "Are we off?"
That's the one for me, I love that moment, classic tv :)

Every time I watch that I do a voice-over in a broad cockney accent "Right fuck it! That's it, I'm off! Gonna catch the train back to London and support a proper club - had enough of these plastics anyway!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.