The funniest part of the derby....

Tricky_Trev said:
After the 6th, there is a rag that actually has a slight smile on his face as he pans his gaze around the stadium. Genuinely stunned and disbelieving.
This was one of my 2 favorite moments. He looked stunned, then turned to look around the stadium with a little smile. Almost a wiff of "we will get them back" on his face. The lad looked intelligent too with his rimmed glasses on. Probably analyzed and rationalized the situation to death in his head.

My second was the bald guy, who put on his jacket and muttered something like fuk this, after Aguero hit 3. And a few minutes later the camera caught him, his bald buddy and perhaps his lass, heading out the Theatre of Nigtmare early. I LOL when I saw that.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
Alanm1980 said:
hgblue said:
Funny the things you notice when you've watched the goals 600 times. The rag in the grey top to the right of the United goal, who puts his head in his hands when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals go in. The 5th goes in and he just looks stunned. The 6th goes in and he almost collapses in dismay. Very funny.

I've been having a chuckle at him every time I watch the 60 second highlights.
I think that guy has managed to escape my attention. I suppose i'll have to force myself to watch it again?
Me too. Off to watch again :)

The idiot in the turban saying something to Mario is always shown on tv with a stupid grin on his face when they are televised,probably because his seat is near Fergiescum.

hgblue said:
Funny the things you notice when you've watched the goals 600 times. The rag in the grey top to the right of the United goal, who puts his head in his hands when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals go in. The 5th goes in and he just looks stunned. The 6th goes in and he almost collapses in dismay. Very funny.

Now I too have gone back and watched this bloke. SO FUNNY!!!

I must admit, this is not getting any less amazing. It is a day that will stay with me for a long long time...

The lone middle-aged fan shouting 'United' after Mario 'potted' the first goal long distance in the style of Ronnie OSullivan. Those around him looked stunned and worried and no one joined in.

I've just listened to the Sky commentary for the first time. The less said the better.

This lad with the glasses on

5c28fef8-05af-aaa7.jpg

He's looking around the swamp thinking this doesn't happen to us we're the greatest football team the world has ever seen.
Then he's thinking I'm not going to school tomorrow cos I'll get bullied.

allan harper said:
This lad with the glasses on

5c28fef8-05af-aaa7.jpg

He's looking around the swamp thinking this doesn't happen to us we're the greatest football team the world has ever seen.
Then he's thinking I'm not going to school tomorrow cos I'll get bullied.

I steward makes me laugh.

Does he get paid enough to watch that sh!te?

did anyone notice the fear on the rags faces as they walked out with us at the start of the match,mario was laughing and i thought nani was going to cry.priceless nani

For me it just before the 2nd goal, for proberbly the only time throughout the day you can here the rags singing. They just get 'my old man, said be a City fan.....' going pretty loud and...............

Bang thank you Mario! ha ha shut the feckers right up that did!

MaxCityBlue said:
Indestructable said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I also laughed at the bald rag who puts his coat on after Aguero's goal. "Are we off?"
That's the one for me, I love that moment, classic tv :)

Every time I watch that I do a voice-over in a broad cockney accent "Right fuck it! That's it, I'm off! Gonna catch the train back to London and support a proper club - had enough of these plastics anyway!"

Well the 1515 Piccadilly to Euston was full and standing with them all going home, and the game was still playing. A lifelong red who works on the platforms told me that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.