**** the G14 league

Bent as fuck, do a Brenda the next game and play the reserves so we don't end up in Europa, I'd rather finish bottom of group and get in pot 1 as champs next season.

MacFeegle said:
Bent as fuck, do a Brenda the next game and play the reserves so we don't end up in Europa, I'd rather finish bottom of group and get in pot 1 as champs next season.

Wishful thinking.

We played like shite, but isn't it a coincidence that almost every Chumps league game that we play has some form of Dodgyness? Dodgy penalties awarded against us, dodgy sending offs, dodgy bookings, Fouls awarded against us that the opposition get away with over and over. And then we have the suits with their dodgy group selections, dodgy having trouble opening the City Ball come draw time, dodgy fines. The competition stinks. It's obvious we're not welcome to dine at their table. We should just fuck them off.

I have said from the day we were hit with the FFP fine that we should f*ck this competition off. Of course, the owners won't do that but the decisions we are getting game after game convince me even more that we need to get out.
Having said that, there is no excuse for our lack of pace and passion in this competition, for some reason we look scared to death.

It's UEFA's fault, G14, UK press, International press...

Oh wait no, we are just not as good as we think we are and our management is an absolute disgrace.

No point blaming external factors. We fucked it up against Roma and twice against CSKA.

Absolutely cunting shit City.

@BluePhil8 said:

Oh wait no, we are just not as good as we think we are and our management is an absolute disgrace.

No point blaming external factors. We fucked it up against Roma and twice against CSKA.

Absolutely cunting shit City.

Agreed, we got what we deserved tonight.

I'm out, not watching another CL game again.
The corruption is shocking, UEFA clearly do not want us in the competition. I hate it with a passion.

RightTurnClyde said:
We played like shite, but isn't it a coincidence that almost every Chumps league game that we play has some form of Dodgyness? Dodgy penalties awarded against us, dodgy sending offs, dodgy bookings, Fouls awarded against us that the opposition get away with over and over. And then we have the suits with their dodgy group selections, dodgy having trouble opening the City Ball come draw time, dodgy fines. The competition stinks. It's obvious we're not welcome to dine at their table. We should just fuck them off.

What was dodgy, Fern shouldn't of gone but Nasri should. Yaya did one of the most moronic things I've ever seen. Aguero borderline dive. We were crap, the tactics were crap, the fans attitude to the game was crap. Ultimately we got what we deserved, nothing. We were lucky in fact not to of lost by more AND been down to 8 men. I am disgusted with the behaviour of the players tonight and what can we expect when we approach a game with such negativity?

@BluePhil8 said:

Absolutely c**t shit City.

Have to agree i had we had 15 on the pitch we still would not have scored

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.