The Gareth Barry Love-in

If the scum had GB and we had Carrick they would have won the league by now.
gfunkstylee said:
A rag tried to tell me last week that Barry was a poor man's Carrick. I'm still in shock.

GazBaz has been immense all season long, if he'd been out with injury for a long period i don't think we'd be near the top like we are now. going to be very difficult to replace.

Laurent Charvet said:
Just somewhere to post your admiration for this wonderful man.

Those that don't rate him... fuck off. Not interested in what you think.

Consider my huge admiration for this guy to be well and truly posted. I always said he was our most underrated player

GB great example of what our players should be
has got better over the last two years remained focussed and modest in interviews I worry when he not on the pitch long may he play for us

'Joey Barton is a good player, but Gareth Barry is a fantastic player.'

The Boss after JB was giving it large, post World Cup.

Far be it from me to disagree.

Barry has been City's Player of the Season, and wasn't selected because he does not score goals....he starts OUR moves and BREAKS DOWN the opposition's!

Simply review how many attacks he breaks down, how many forward passes he makes to create the next wave of attack and how many times HE is the man putting his body on the line for a clearance, mop up, etc... even in the box.

The ONLY possible criticism is that he has one speed...moderately fast, but he can go at that speed for 120 minutes! And, for the fella who said he can't tackle, tell me WHO has had more midfield crunching tackles this year?

I think it was Sven that said he was first on the team sheet for England, and Sven has seen a player or two. Then, Silva, who actually works with Barry in close quarters, says Barry is City's POTY.

'Nuff said.

Long may he reign in midfield!

Gareth Barry = Hard work, reliable, Good engine, excellent passer, midfield dynamo.
Definitely one our unsung heroes, really hope he, Lescott, Milner and Nasri get a winners medal so they can stick two fingers up to all the fookers who said they were only coming to us for the cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.