The General Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
1 more seat and the Tories have officially won a majority with 9 still to declare.

Amazing stuff, mindblowing.

We were so wrong last night then mate. Just incredible outcome.

northstander said:
i must admit i am pleasantly suprised at the amount of conservative support on here, the majority on here i would guess are manchester people, a historic industrial heartland and proud people, which hasn't had it easy over the years as times change.
i thought as a tory i was the minority, so mr cameron don't let us down, over to you.

heh

Cheesy said:
totallywired said:
Yep, the tory scum won fair and square. It`s up to us workers, to stand up to the attacks on the NHS and other frontline services that the less fortunate people of our country need and rely on. The move to the right will be coming quickly. Immigrants, NHS, Disabled and mental heath sufferers and organised workers in Trade Unions, will all be targeted again. To the lib dems who supported this shower in the coalition, just fuck off and die.

The bitternes is strong in thsi one.
Never bitter mate, I`m a Blue. Just concerned and angry about the attacks and demonization of the groups mentioned in my post.

urmston said:
tommcfc said:
Milliband gone, Farage gone and Cameron in number 10 with a majority.

Things couldn't have gone much better!

Galloway gone too!

Forgot about that!

Ed Balls losing in Leeds too.

Truly fascinating results all over the country.

I find it frightening. Anyone who is dependent on benefits of any kind should fear because they WILL be affected. I know there are genuine scrounges but I'm afraid a one size fits all approach does not work in these circumstances, innocent people will suffer.

Think I'm going to open me a privatised food bank.

Lucky13 said:
Red Ed Balls gone , the day gets better.

I have had personal dealings with this guy and he is the real reason that I have turned against my Labour traditions this time. We have all met people like him - in a position of power through being over-promoted - and for the life of you - you cannot understand why.

urmston said:
George Hannah said:
The public sector will suffer immediately ....

No.

It just won't be showered with loads of extra cash.
Many of the most brutal cuts in the public sector do not kick in until April 2017, and many councils, education authorities, police forces and other bodies have openly said they do not what they can do - there is nothing more to cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.