The goalkeeper situation

haha can imagine Pep going round locking all the doors and saying to the security "if you see that guy carrying a pair of gloves don't let him anywhere near the pitch"
What this hot and cold Ederson rap?

Please explain ;) I am fuming!!

Eddie is more important to the team style but Ota is a much better conventional shot stopper.

With our standard of play we tend to not have that many shots on goal so it has be be Eddie as first choice, if we were a more average side Ota should be our No.1 as he'd have more to do, if that makes any sense.

Ortega is actually the better keeper in my opinion, but Eddie provides that “extra player” when playing out from the back, plus his long range passing is beyond ridiculous for a keeper.

I can’t see Ortega being unhappy to stay on as number 2. Any news to the contrary?

Ortega is actually the better keeper in my opinion, but Eddie provides that “extra player” when playing out from the back, plus his long range passing is beyond ridiculous for a keeper.

I can’t see Ortega being unhappy to stay on as number 2. Any news to the contrary?
Sam Lee said a couple of weeks ago on his podcast that he's basically out of the door, combination of game time and money.

People are probably right saying rotating keepers is a bad idea, but I'd be very sad to see Ortega leave, we've got two awesome goalkeepers and would be a shame if we couldn't figure out a way of keeping them both happy.

Sam Lee said a couple of weeks ago on his podcast that he's basically out of the door, combination of game time and money.

People are probably right saying rotating keepers is a bad idea, but I'd be very sad to see Ortega leave, we've got two awesome goalkeepers and would be a shame if we couldn't figure out a way of keeping them both happy.

I wouldn’t believe Sam Lee if he told me he was Sam Lee and had his birth certificate on him, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.