The goalkeeper situation

I knew there was a high profile example which made me think it was possible but couldn't remember where it was - but it's Barca I had in mind.

Probably just blocked the existence of Claudio Bravo out of my memory haha

I'd give Ortega Champions League if it meant he stayed.
In which case we'd probably lose Eddie and that really would be a disaster. Much as I love Ortega, he's not Eddie.

Steele is the best on the ball in the league not called Ederson. He can't make saves though, if Ederson was injured he'd be a huge step down.
Maybe it's just a phase he's going through of not making saves

Some might say Eddie goes through similar phases occasionally

The guy is box office, I would buy a ticket to watch him alone, one of football's great characters.
I like Ortega as well but you're right about Ederson. Might have come back from Istanbul with nothing more than a hangover and an empty wallet without him

Ederson it still the top keeper on every metric. Ortega a good stand in given time to warm up. Can't see much changing.

Eddie is an anomaly in what he does, he’ll struggle massively under a new regime but while pep is here he stays between the posts…

The brain farts are heightened because they are few and far between, he literally is the fuel that gets the engine motoring; find me a keeper who’s skills set is a mean 7/8 out of 10 in all areas, it doesn’t exist outside ederson…

A legend of the most dominant era from a team in the prem, you’ll miss him when he’s gone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.