The greatest owners on Earth move against the flow of traffic

The guy's clearly on a different level of experience, competence and intelligence to your average football executive but I sometimes wish he wasn't quite so smooth because it comes across as a front and you can't help wondering why.

That's because he is.

It's not a criticism but the type of business model he's good at, investment led, with a plan, medium to long term growth, is the opposite of take the money and run, get rich quick, apprentice style Anglo/American red in tooth and claw capitalism. That's because he has two over arching aims, to diversify the UAE economy for future proofing and to promote a radically different image for a country, to re-define how it is perceived worldwide.

You forgot santa turning up at the springsteen gig in may 16 lol

Brilliant video. I was at both 2012 and 2016 gigs (but I wouldn’t go to the swamp).

I recall the Boss acknowledging the thousands of fans who had stood in the rain on the pitch for over 6 hours (stretching over the two gigs). As a Manchester music mogul said, we do things differently.

Brilliant video. I was at both 2012 and 2016 gigs (but I wouldn’t go to the swamp).

I recall the Boss acknowledging the thousands of fans who had stood in the rain on the pitch for over 6 hours (stretching over the two gigs). As a Manchester music mogul said, we do things differently.
yeah me too mate,i went to the swamp in 08 my love for bruce is greater than my hatred for them ****s lol

The guy's clearly on a different level of experience, competence and intelligence to your average football executive but I sometimes wish he wasn't quite so smooth because it comes across as a front and you can't help wondering why.
If you've something to say, don't be shy about it.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Man City bee yet? All the big names from Manchester have sponsored one.

http://beeinthecitymcr.co.uk/

32390716_1988860434519271_3024485621604286464_n.jpg

Manchester City FC
We are delighted to welcome Manchester City Football Club as a Bee in the City sponsor. Find out more about... [URL='http://beeinthecitymcr.co.uk/sponsors/manchester-city-fc/']Read More
[/URL]

MEN article

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.