The Harry and Meghan fuss

If the bullying allegations against her turn out to be true, would you accept it or just insist that it's all lies and they're just out to get her?

Probably the same people Bercow bullied.

Though not the ones Patel bullied coz they actually exist.

Last edited:
If the bullying allegations against her turn out to be true, would you accept it or just insist that it's all lies and they're just out to get her?
If they can be proven then why wouldn’t anyone accept it?

However, I wouldn’t mind betting that - depending on who made the alleged racist comment - the allegations of bullying will be investigated a lot more vigorously than the claims of racism.

The Telegraph has a YouGov poll with totally unsuprising results.

Young people and Labour supporters are heavily backing the Sussexes whilst older people and Conservative voters are backing the Royal family. As there are more older people and Conservative voters that translates into a majority for the Royals.

I can't imagine anyone has changed their opinion of the monarchy because of what the Sussexes have said. If you didn't agree with it before you still won't and if you were a supporter of the institution or at least content with it to carry on (my position) then that won't have changed either.

I agree it won't change anyone's opinion on the Monarchy the media and the Palace has manipulated the narrative to split opinion and move us all away from the real story.

The media are framing this as Them vs The Royal Family, when Harry and Meghan made it quite clear it is those that run the family, the Senior staff, who they have issues with. They referred to them as 'the institution' or 'the firm' throughout the interview.

When speaking of the family itself they were respectful, only the comment about the skin colour of the child and that Harry's relationship with his father broke down and is in need of repair were of any significance.

They were shining a light on how the British Monarchy operates, who is really in charge and that the family members are terrified of the media. It clearly needs to change in order to survive, not just as an institution itself but for the members of the family trapped (Harry's word) inside it.

The deflection is coming from those in power at the palace, via the royal correspondents, their media influencers.

To put this in a footballing context, Harry and Meghan are City....The media are being steered by Liverpool/ United/Tebas etc. as it is in all their interests to paint City as the bad guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.