The Harry and Meghan fuss

Too many of these to be coincidence, but as said earlier it's exactly the same as raz stories. Personally I conclude from that that the tabloids are cunts rather than the royals.
The was some lying **** from the Editor's Association on Five Live yesterday saying there was 'zero 'evidence' of racism in the press, when the opposite is true.

I never said I 'know' anything; it is my opinion of her. I'm more than capable of forming my own opinions, and am well rewarded for giving my opinion on matters too, so I guess that means it must count for something.

I can say with supreme confidence that what the media have to say does not inform that in any meaningful way. This is principally because evaluation of other (to me at least) is very much a subjective exercise; I believe I am a good judge of character (who doesn't?) am supremely self-confident and I consider myself intellectually superior to most people in the media - and so to me, the suggestion I am influenced by the media in forming my opinions on others is utterly flawed.

Seeing as you asked, I am a person who can form strong opinions on people but always try and be as balanced and fair as I can - as I believe I have in relation to Meghan. Just because I don't like her doesn't mean I don't think she has been treated poorly. And I was pleased she won her case against the Mail - and thought it was the correct outcome.

The view I have formed on her is very much my own and one that I readily acknowledge could be utterly flawed, but it is the perception I have arrived at based on my observation of her disposition, body language, actions and wider relationships with others. The same process most other human beings go through when evaluating others.

So, in short, the answer to your question is: 'no'.
It seems in the quest for binary simplicity it is not allowed to believe that megan is both flawed and also a victim. You have to choose to be a 'hater' or believe she's a saint.
I think she is pretty callous and manipulative, but has also been subjected to some terrible treatment by the in laws and the press. I suppose this is a bit like acknowledging that George Floyd was a dodgy fucker, but still didn't deserve murdered in the street.

I think they are both actors and not related?

I think you are deliberately missing the point as usual. If she was white, it's highly unlikely that she would have got cast in that role at that point in time, without them adding a background explanation that he was her stepdad or adoptive father. As far as I know that isn't the case. Times have changed since:

dz5c0wducaarv_-.jpg

White people can't get away with playing characters of different races. So if you watched the whole show, you would likely infer she had mixed heritage like her character.

I think you are deliberately missing the point as usual. If she was white, it's highly unlikely that she would have got cast in that role at that point in time, without them adding a background explanation that he was her stepdad or adoptive father. As far as I know that isn't the case. Times have changed since:

dz5c0wducaarv_-.jpg

White people can't get away with playing black people.
I think they were both just pretending to be those characters in suits. In real life neither are lawyers, but as far as I know both are black. If not, kudos to the makeup department.

I never said I 'know' anything; it is my opinion of her. I'm more than capable of forming my own opinions, and am well rewarded for giving my opinion on matters too, so I guess that means it must count for something.

I can say with supreme confidence that what the media have to say does not inform that in any meaningful way. This is principally because evaluation of other (to me at least) is very much a subjective exercise; I believe I am a good judge of character (who doesn't?) am supremely self-confident and I consider myself intellectually superior to most people in the media - and so to me, the suggestion I am influenced by the media in forming my opinions on others is utterly flawed.

Seeing as you asked, I am a person who can form strong opinions on people but always try and be as balanced and fair as I can - as I believe I have in relation to Meghan. Just because I don't like her doesn't mean I don't think she has been treated poorly. And I was pleased she won her case against the Mail - and thought it was the correct outcome.

The view I have formed on her is very much my own and one that I readily acknowledge could be utterly flawed, but it is the perception I have arrived at based on my observation of her disposition, body language, actions and wider relationships with others. The same process most other human beings go through when evaluating others.

So, in short, the answer to your question is: 'no'.
I formed my opinion of her on the same basis. Whether it's former friends, work colleagues or family members, I drew the conclusion that they can't ALL be wrong or have an agenda.

I formed my opinion of her on the same basis. Whether it's former friends, work colleagues or family members, I drew the conclusion that they can't ALL be wrong or have an agenda.
Her good friend was racist to a collegue so she had no choice , her dad did a deal with the media the week of the wedding , what was she supposed to say , she hasnt seen the step sister for nineteen years , she is a right woman taking media money before the wedding , meg is the one in the wrong though..

Her good friend was racist to a collegue so she had no choice , her dad did a deal with the media the week of the wedding , what was she supposed to say , she hasnt seen the step sister for nineteen years , she is a right woman taking media money before the wedding , meg is the one in the wrong though..
If the bullying allegations against her turn out to be true, would you accept it or just insist that it's all lies and they're just out to get her?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.