The Harry and Meghan fuss

The irony, after they just sat down for an interview at the Montecito Estate (?) of a self-made black female billionaire.

I will grant you there are PLACES in America I wouldn’t live, but I could say that about England.

I’m not going to partake of that particular can of worms, but when you say “backward,” you DO understand that it is ENGLAND that has a Royal Family, the head of whom is also the head of a completely made up religion, right? I mean, Henry was no L-Ron, but then L.Ron was more space cadet than global earthbound colonist who enslaved millions to pillage resources for the gilding of his/her throne for hundreds of years, right?

What is it they say about words having meaning and people who live in glass houses?!

Try some “Freedom of Speech” in England for a lark and get back to me!!

The irony, after they just sat down for an interview at the Montecito Estate (?) of a self-made black female billionaire.

I will grant you there are PLACES in America I wouldn’t live, but I could say that about England.

I’m not going to partake of that particular can of worms, but when you say “backward,” you DO understand that it is ENGLAND that has a Royal Family, the head of whom is also the head of a completely made up religion, right? I mean, Henry was no L-Ron, but then L.Ron was more space cadet than global earthbound colonist who enslaved millions to pillage resources for the gilding of his/her throne for hundreds of years, right?

What is it they say about words having meaning and people who live in glass houses?!

Try some “Freedom of Speech” in England for a lark and get back to me!!
Ffs give your head a wobble, your comparing the English monarchy to some 1950s cult, I rest my case Mlud.

I agree it won't change anyone's opinion on the Monarchy the media and the Palace has manipulated the narrative to split opinion and move us all away from the real story.

The media are framing this as Them vs The Royal Family, when Harry and Meghan made it quite clear it is those that run the family, the Senior staff, who they have issues with. They referred to them as 'the institution' or 'the firm' throughout the interview.

When speaking of the family itself they were respectful, only the comment about the skin colour of the child and that Harry's relationship with his father broke down and is in need of repair were of any significance.

They were shining a light on how the British Monarchy operates, who is really in charge and that the family members are terrified of the media. It clearly needs to change in order to survive, not just as an institution itself but for the members of the family trapped (Harry's word) inside it.

The deflection is coming from those in power at the palace, via the royal correspondents, their media influencers.

To put this in a footballing context, Harry and Meghan are City....The media are being steered by Liverpool/ United/Tebas etc. as it is in all their interests to paint City as the bad guys.

That’s so spot on. Everyone is being pushed into a Team Meghan v Team Queen bracket. It’s the media at play working there magic

That’s so spot on. Everyone is being pushed into a Team Meghan v Team Queen bracket. It’s the media at play working there magic

Harry and Meghan have given us a peak behind the curtain. Those with vested interests in the Monarchy are doing everything to distract us from looking because once we see it for what it is, the house of cards (or Windsor in this case) falls down.

Being reported that tomorrow the Queen will ring Harry - why the fuck even give that to the papers? Just do it - to perpetuate this publicly is plain stupid.
Now now, she should be praised for attempting to ring him instead of arranging a convenient car accident.

Being reported that tomorrow the Queen will ring Harry - why the fuck even give that to the papers? Just do it - to perpetuate this publicly is plain stupid.

compared to Harry Hewitt and Meghan Debacle dragging it all out into public in the first place? They've created this posturing that now has to take place.

compared to Harry Hewitt and Meghan Debacle dragging it all out into public in the first place? They've created this posturing that now has to take place.

All they’ve done is set the record straight on why they left and their personal reasoning.

after months and months of media lies and attacks on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.