The Harry and Meghan fuss

original

typical media at play phrasing the question like that.

Meghan especially has not accused the family of being racist, it was Harry who raised the concern when ONE member of the family raised questions about the colour of their newborn.

Media want this to make it look like they are accusing the whole family of being racist and the likes of Piers Morgan and others will lap it up.

We're not a racist family, says Prince William as he defends the Royals against accusations of racism made by Meghan in Oprah tell-all...more follows

Hmmmmm...will need to wait for the full quotes on this but if it's along the lines of that headline, I have a couple of issues. Firstly, the accusation wasn't against the whole family. Secondly, the allegation originally came from Harry and not Meghan. Surprised William would come out with something like this at this stage as it seems to undermine the statement that the Palace came out with the other day.
I think he was asked "is the Royal family racist"?

Yeah, I'm aware of that now mate. Originally I thought he'd issued a statement rather than being blindsided with a question like that by a brain dead reporter
Some dickhead reporter just shouting out a question. Don't deserve a response really and rarely get one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.