The Harry and Meghan fuss

original
Don’t know how many times I’ve seen that but I’m still cracking up looking at it again.

Now if the journalist had taken the line of the guy in the flat cap, that would have been class;

I hear you’re a racist now William.
Hiw did you get into that sort of thing.
Should we all be racists now Will.
What does the Royal family say about it.

I’d tune in.

I’m certainly no Royalist. Don’t understand the concept at all tbh, but that question from the ‘journalist’ is as bad as asking Pep if he was taking bribes.

He should have added “I have plenty of black butlers” just to put any doubt to rest.

The concept is fairly easy, eldest child of the serving monarch is next in line the rest like to dress up as Nazis, chat up children, or arrange car crashes. Allegedly.

He should have added “I have plenty of black butlers” just to put any doubt to rest.

The concept is fairly easy, eldest child of the serving monarch is next in line the rest like to dress up as Nazis, chat up children, or arrange car crashes. Allegedly.
I just don’t get the concept of Royalty as a privilege of birth in the 21st century.
The Queen as head of state? Fine. No problem if that’s the system you want, I wouldn’t get into an argument about what is better constitutionally. It’s your thing and you’re welcome to it. Nothing to do with me.
I don’t get the contradictions within the whole institution compared with how the rest of the country lives and is governed.

For instance, why could Charles not have married Camilla in the first place.
What changed with her circumstances that meant it was alright to marry after Diana’s death.
That sort of thing.
As an institution from the outside it sometimes looks like it has to be dragged into the 21st century kicking and screaming, whereas an elected president reflects the country more immediately.

Like I say. Nothing to do with me, I’m Irish. You’re welcome to whatever suits you all best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.