The Harry and Meghan fuss

He’ll have to resign now- can’t contradict sparkles version of the truth.

He hasn't...

Of all the stupid things to come out of this interview I dont think anything is more dumb than twats trying to pretend they caught Markle in a lie over this private ceremony.

No one said it was an official ceremony. No one.

Its just tabloids inventing a controversy and people swallowing it.

He hasn't...

Of all the stupid things to come out of this interview I dont think anything is more dumb than twats trying to pretend they caught Markle in a lie over this private ceremony.

No one said it was an official ceremony. No one.

Its just tabloids inventing a controversy and people swallowing it.
“Three days before our wedding we got married. Just the three of us,” said Meghan.

Not really stupid when someone says they got married three days before the public wedding to question that something is amiss. At the time of the interview I think she really thought that it was official, and even believed the date on the certificate from the private ceremony - which she kept on display - proved it. She probably knows now it was an incorrect belief, but the fact that she was admitting to a deception of the public and that others were in on it, despite it proving not to be, is a real issue. And of course she was admitting to it in order to belittle the Royal Family by portraying that she was in control, not anyone else.

“Three days before our wedding we got married. Just the three of us,” said Meghan.

Not really stupid when someone says they got married three days before the public wedding to question that something is amiss. At the time of the interview I think she really thought that it was official, and even believed the date on the certificate from the private ceremony - which she kept on display - proved it. She probably knows now it was an incorrect belief, but the fact that she was admitting to a deception of the public and that others were in on it, despite it proving not to be, is a real issue. And of course she was admitting to it in order to belittle the Royal Family by portraying that she was in control, not anyone else.

She didn't say it was an official wedding, and anyone smarter than a 4 year old knows you can't get married without witnesses, so if you thought it was an official wedding then you're an idiot, or worse, pretending to be stupid so you can be outraged.

If I say I'm flying to Spain, I shouldn't have to spell out the fact I'm getting on a plane and not flapping a pair of wings.

She didn't say it was an official wedding, and anyone smarter than a 4 year old knows you can't get married without witnesses, so if you thought it was an official wedding then you're an idiot, or worse, pretending to be stupid so you can be outraged.

If I say I'm flying to Spain, I shouldn't have to spell out the fact I'm getting on a plane and not flapping a pair of wings.
She obviously didn't know what the word "marriage" meant - as in "we got married" - or wasn't clear that she was only using it to describe the unofficial ceremony in an emotive manner (in that she wanted to discount the official ceremony), because the word means the formally recognised and legal union of two people.

I'm not trying to display any outrage, but if you're going to drag in innocent people and diminish another country's institutions you have to get your facts and wording very clear. You want to dismiss it as media talk but I think it is something that needed clarifying as it came across, rightly or wrongly, that they duped the people.

I can see they are two very hurt individuals. I'm really not taking sides here, but she said it to embarrass the palace in my opinion.

She obviously didn't know what the word "marriage" meant - as in "we got married" - or wasn't clear that she was only using it to describe the unofficial ceremony in an emotive manner (in that she wanted to discount the official ceremony), because the word means the formally recognised and legal union of two people.

I'm not trying to display any outrage, but if you're going to drag in innocent people and diminish another country's institutions you have to get your facts and wording very clear. You want to dismiss it as media talk but I think it is something that needed clarifying as it came across, rightly or wrongly, that they duped the people.

I can see they are two very hurt individuals. I'm really not taking sides here, but she said it to embarrass the palace in my opinion.
She said it to oprah whilst the three of them weretogether out with chickens and harry didnt correct her . I think they said their vows but it wasnt official as in signed till the big wedding , strange to say she was hitting out at the palace

The Telegraph has just put an article up detailing how Haz n Megz were in negotiations with Quibi, a YouTube rival start up, for a year before they fucked off to the States so their claims that they were forced out with no plan is yet more self serving shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.