The Harry and Meghan fuss

Piers morgan is going on fox news tonite continuing to slag off meghan , i worry for his mental health in regards to her or i would if he wasnt an obnoxious look at me ****

Piers morgan is going on fox news tonite continuing to slag off meghan , i worry for his mental health in regards to her or i would if he wasnt an obnoxious look at me ****
He will be fine with or without your concern Kaz.

Rightly or wrongly many a producer wants to hire him.

Looking to do another series of interviewing serial murderers for Crime and Investigation in the US.

As long as Meghan isn't on the list you can rest easy (LOL).

Megz & Haz could do a supernatural series, sleeping in haunted castles, all shot in night vision. They have the right contacts to get the keys overnight.

They'd make a killing ;O

for how inappropriate I found Meghan and Harry's behaviour, the fact that Piers Morgan ended up on Tucker Carlson says it all. There's no way back to human decency with a stunt like that, even though he was irredeemable before then.

for how inappropriate I found Meghan and Harry's behaviour, the fact that Piers Morgan ended up on Tucker Carlson says it all. There's no way back to human decency with a stunt like that, even though he was irredeemable before then.
Tbh mate the world would be a better place if we all ignored Harry, Meghan and Piers.

Tbh mate the world would be a better place if we all ignored Harry, Meghan and Piers.

Harry and Meghan seem to be doing a lot of work with charities and mental health and keeping a low profile aside from one interview to give their side of the story after years of media abuse.

Piers Morgan seems to be in a permanent obsessed state of anger against Meghan.

so I think it’s just the latter that needs to be ignored

Piers ranted and ranted, for weeks, until he was rightly called out. He then flounced and now rants and rants, daily, about the same stuff. He represents the 'outraged of Britain' very well but what creates that outrage is very dubious indeed, in my opinion.

Harry and Meghan seem to be doing a lot of work with charities and mental health and keeping a low profile aside from one interview to give their side of the story after years of media abuse.

Piers Morgan seems to be in a permanent obsessed state of anger against Meghan.

so I think it’s just the latter that needs to be ignored
You'd be better off ignoring that particular poster. He says the same thing about everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.