The Harry and Meghan fuss

Horrible ****, the obsession against Harry and Meghan is just looking weird now.
It isn't weird - it is typical of the twitching curtains racism so prevalent in our society. Meghan's behaviour (not that there is much) is the only excuse the bigots need to trot out their bile; parasites like Farage and the Daily Mail just play on it. As a perfect example, just have a look at the comments section in the Daily Mail following last night's BAFTAs: it is truly dreadful.

Last edited:
Harry couldn't stay in England long enough for his grandmothers 95th birthday at her moment of grief.

Won't be long before he isn't welcome in England anymore (LOL).

gone home to his pregnant wife who is due any moment.

only the usual internet trolls would bother to criticise this (LOL)
I hope not for her sake otherwise it will be still born mate she is due in July.

Only bloody trolls like you who love to stalk and contribute nothing but factually incorrect detail would bother to make these remarks 2 x (LOL).

its big news here in oz with Harry copping a lot of flack and rightly so.

I hope you attend your grandmothers 95th you ignorant little hammer.

Now follow your side getting over Chelsea over the weekend and leave the other stuff to others.

I hope not for her sake otherwise it will be still born mate she is due in July.

Only bloody trolls like you who love to stalk and contribute nothing but factually incorrect detail would bother to make these remarks 2 x (LOL).

its big news here in oz with Harry copping a lot of flack and rightly so.

I hope you attend your grandmothers 95th you ignorant little hammer.

Now follow your side getting over Chelsea over the weekend and leave the other stuff to others.

all i could find was due in Spring - do you have official due date ?

how do you know he's not returning for private matters that you are unaware of ?

either way, who the f*ck cares, a Grandson not attending his Nans 95th Birthday - big news in Oz ? you lot must be bored as hell if that's big news.

... I'm not confident at all we'll beat Chelsea, but who knows, crazy season (LOL)

Last edited:
Harry couldn't stay in England long enough for his grandmothers 95th birthday at her moment of grief.

Won't be long before he isn't welcome in England anymore (LOL).
The queen is in a bubble with her lady in waiting and small number of staff, that is why there is no birthday celebrations , harry has done nothing wrong by flying home

As for the still birth crass comment , they suffered a miscarriage last time so he wants to be with his wife

Think before posting shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.