The Harry and Meghan fuss

Out of interest, what is a ‘Gammon’, you’re own definition of up you don’t mind?

They love Farage

They sit on social media moaning about liberals and Wokes.

often blokes in there late 50’s and flush with rage to the shade of gammon against things like the EU, BLM, Harry and Meghan, Dianne Abbot , Lewis Hamilton and Labour.

They love Farage

often blokes in there late 50’s and flush with rage to the shade of gammon against things like the EU, BLM, Harry and Meghan, Dianne Abbot , Lewis Hamilton and Labour.
Cheers. Sounds like a newer version of the ‘Little Englander’ moniker.

I will respond to a couple of relevant points.

What job they do or cause they promote is almost irrelevant. Some business will be done by Zoom, some who are paying the big bucks, will want to see at least Harry in the flesh. They want them hands on or why would they be paid millions to be seen on a computer screen?

And the second point? You and I were both subjected to horrible racism, but the whole didn't know about it.

Markle and her husband have the platform to talk openly about the experience.

As far as I'm concerned I've rarely seen Harry so happy as a person, despite the little the public know behind closed doors.

Good for him.
I agree with your sentiment but I am yet to be convinced about Megan's experiences in the way she is portraying them in public that is all in her time in England because I know nothing about her before then and I am not interested to be honest.

its sad to me at least she is totally estranged from her family , hopefully those wounds can heal over time.

I have no idea if Harry is happy or not only he knows that but for his sake I hope you are right as he suffered a terrible experience so early in his life that often shapes you as a person.

They love Farage

Accurate description of a few on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.