The Harry and Meghan fuss

No but they are not making headlines, some royal doing an interview years and years ago is, she absolutely courted publicity anyway.
Yes, she did. The Morton book, that she engineered, was released 3 years prior to the Bashir interview.
I still think it was a shitty thing to do by Bashir but what the hell was the now Earl Spencer doing when he encouraged it?
Is there no sense of responsibility anymore? Earl Spencer was the gateway to getting Diana to do that interview. He, as the closest of her siblings (yeah right....apart from when she wanted to get away from it all and stay on the Althorp estate) should have known it was a massive step and checked everything out.
But he didn't.
He has always been full of talk and no follow up.

He is doing a mental health doco with oprah, at least know that before comenting and the money jibe, you are being mean
I know that, and that he is being paid for it, just as he was being paid when he was part of the Royal family. You do realise that the Royal family have no say whatsoever in our lives and are now just a PR stunt, confirmed by the latest ship build?

Like I said, I have no issues with the likes of Harry if they say what they actually mean but neither of them have tried to stay out of the public eye and even gone the opposite way.

Not mean, just realistic.

I know that, and that he is being paid for it, just as he was being paid when he was part of the Royal family. You do realise that the Royal family have no say whatsoever in our lives and are now just a PR stunt, confirmed by the latest ship build?

Like I said, I have no issues with the likes of Harry if they say what they actually mean but neither of them have tried to stay out of the public eye and even gone the opposite way.

Not mean, just realistic.

I know you're not directly having a pop at Harry but I never understand this argument.

Either Harry becomes a vagrant and living on past glories and stories, works to support his family in any way he can or accepts the public purse as a right in his family's lineage.

So he's forced to work in the public arena after coming off the family dole as he's now 'for hire' and STILL gets slagged off!

Honestly...

I know you're not directly having a pop at Harry but I never understand this argument.

Either Harry becomes a vagrant and living on past glories and stories, works to support his family in any way he can or accepts the public purse as a right in his family's lineage.

So he's forced to work in the public arena after coming off the family dole as he's now 'for hire' and STILL gets slagged off!

Honestly...
Who’s slagged him off? The point I have been making is what you have stated, that he is working and using his huge pull off the back of his previous Royal standing.

As simple as that.

Who’s slagged him off? The point I have been making is what you have stated, that he is working and using his huge pull off the back of his previous Royal standing.

As simple as that.

Maybe I picked on the whole "public eye" thing.

Maybe you've not said it as a dig but my point wasn't directly at you, as I said, more of the general view of the 'Royalists' of the world, never happy at what Harry does or doesn't do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.