The Harry and Meghan fuss

Maybe I picked on the whole "public eye" thing.

Maybe you've not said it as a dig but my point wasn't directly at you, as I said, more of the general view of the 'Royalists' of the world, never happy at what Harry does or doesn't do.
Some just calling out hypocrisy when they see it Bigga.

It would be a good start to begin reducing ones carbon footprint at home for example before calling out the need for others to reduce their own especially those three billion in the world that require a new carbon footprint to lift themselves from poverty into a better standard of living that developed countries enjoy that the things we all generally take for granted that man made co2 emission for example has allowed us to do like post on this forum.

No problem them using the media be it social or otherwise to promote their own message be it politically motivated or not or supporting a stance on an issue as at least for now they would get an accommodating media to assist them in that regard especially the left biased media but to be selective in double downing on those you don't like because they criticise you or offend you and resort to virtue signalling and using the good old race card which is nothing but racist and divisive in itself is where they will continue and rightly so continue to receive criticism.

Maybe I picked on the whole "public eye" thing.

Maybe you've not said it as a dig but my point wasn't directly at you, as I said, more of the general view of the 'Royalists' of the world, never happy at what Harry does or doesn't do.
I just see the Royal family as a British PR exercise, the flag waving, pomp and glory of years gone by.

Some just calling out hypocrisy when they see it Bigga.

It would be a good start to begin reducing ones carbon footprint at home for example before calling out the need for others to reduce their own especially those three billion in the world that require a new carbon footprint to lift themselves from poverty into a better standard of living that developed countries enjoy that the things we all generally take for granted that man made co2 emission for example has allowed us to do like post on this forum.

No problem them using the media be it social or otherwise to promote their own message be it politically motivated or not or supporting a stance on an issue as at least for now they would get an accommodating media to assist them in that regard especially the left biased media but to be selective in double downing on those you don't like because they criticise you or offend you and resort to virtue signalling and using the good old race card which is nothing but racist and divisive in itself is where they will continue and rightly so continue to receive criticism.

But, ironically, the whole "carbon footprint" was when H&M were designated royals with the whole shebang and yet had to promote the Royal Fam for their dole money.

So, which is it, again?

Work or don't work?

As for the 'racism card' as an outsider you don't get to see the issues they saw and felt as insiders.

But, ironically, the whole "carbon footprint" was when H&M were designated royals with the whole shebang and yet had to promote the Royal Fam for their dole money.

So, which is it, again?

Work or don't work?

As for the 'racism card' as an outsider you don't get to see the issues they saw and felt as insiders.
Everything they use be it zoom , watching netflix , globe trotting in the US from Los Angeles to Chicago to meetings in diesel driven cars or Co2 emitting airplanes , using iphones , the refurbishment of their estate , the feed they give to their chickens to the petrochemical laden clothes they wear is laden with Co2 generation from oil , gas or burning coal found in seams , on land or under the ocean floor.

If they have solar panels then again preytell they might have been made in part using cheap labour in Malaysia or slave labour in China again unable to be made without emitting Co2 into the atmosphere.

What will they do with panels once they outlive their use by date as the great environmentalists whatever that word actually means.

Dole money perish the thought (LOL) as DS before 2001 led to her sad demise sang they work hard for their money so you better treat them right just like you do Bigga or did if you are no longer in gainful employment.

What is their work now anyway?

Promoting causes ? Promoting themselves as a couple on Netflix ? , Catching up with Oprah , Serina ( between tennis tournaments ) and Gayle for tea and biscuits who cares I am sure you don't good luck to them both.

No I am not an outsider or an insider but I was victim of racist abuse for all of my childhood at school on a daily basis for many a year , bullied both mentally and physically to the point where I wanted to change my name thinking it would make a difference.

Show me the racism Megan was subject to as a Royal.

Everything they use be it zoom , watching netflix , globe trotting in the US from Los Angeles to Chicago to meetings in diesel driven cars or Co2 emitting airplanes , using iphones , the refurbishment of their estate , the feed they give to their chickens to the petrochemical laden clothes they wear is laden with Co2 generation from oil , gas or burning coal found in seams , on land or under the ocean floor.

If they have solar panels then again preytell they might have been made in part using cheap labour in Malaysia or slave labour in China again unable to be made without emitting Co2 into the atmosphere.

What will they do with panels once they outlive their use by date as the great environmentalists whatever that word actually means.

Dole money perish the thought (LOL) as DS before 2001 led to her sad demise sang they work hard for their money so you better treat them right just like you do Bigga or did if you are no longer in gainful employment.

What is their work now anyway?

Promoting causes ? Promoting themselves as a couple on Netflix ? , Catching up with Oprah , Serina ( between tennis tournaments ) and Gayle for tea and biscuits who cares I am sure you don't good luck to them both.

No I am not an outsider or an insider but I was victim of racist abuse for all of my childhood at school on a daily basis for many a year , bullied both mentally and physically to the point where I wanted to change my name thinking it would make a difference.

Show me the racism Megan was subject to as a Royal.

I will respond to a couple of relevant points.

What job they do or cause they promote is almost irrelevant. Some business will be done by Zoom, some who are paying the big bucks, will want to see at least Harry in the flesh. They want them hands on or why would they be paid millions to be seen on a computer screen?

And the second point? You and I were both subjected to horrible racism, but the whole didn't know about it.

Markle and her husband have the platform to talk openly about the experience.

As far as I'm concerned I've rarely seen Harry so happy as a person, despite the little the public know behind closed doors.

Good for him.

to the gammons this will be seen as virtue signalling lol

I can't what for the "See, it's all about Megan! Megan! Megan! Megan! Oo, look at me, I'm havin' a bayy-be. I'm soooo special, me!".

"Uh, nobody cares, Megan!"

And that's just on BM...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.