The Harry and Meghan fuss

Stupid woman , serves her fucking right

she has had a cracking 6 months - she had a book about "wokeism" ( you can imagine the bile ) canned and a publishing contract cancelled - had to pay Ash Sarkar costs and substantial damages for tweets she wrote about here and now this. These arseholes are so vile they cannot see where the line between edgy and offensive is - or just don't care

They love Farage

They sit on social media moaning about liberals and Wokes.
often blokes in there late 50’s and flush with rage to the shade of gammon against things like the EU, BLM, Harry and Meghan, Dianne Abbot , Lewis Hamilton and Labour.
Are they better than you at spelling and the use of capital letters? May l ask what age group you fall into and what causes you to flush with rage to the same shade of gammon as you live your life through the internet 'sitting on social media'?
I am quite sure that the objects of your rage is the only difference between you and these gammon. I presume the expression has come from the land that produced Daft Donald Trump?

she has had a cracking 6 months - she had a book about "wokeism" ( you can imagine the bile ) canned and a publishing contract cancelled - had to pay Ash Sarkar costs and substantial damages for tweets she wrote about here and now this. These arseholes are so vile they cannot see where the line between edgy and offensive is - or just don't care
Hope she is ruined , everything megs and harry say about the media is true , they are all trying to out do each other being nasty cunts to them

Burchill is one poisonous individual. But she'll get another gig somewhere. She's perfect clickbait material. People will go to whatever website or twitter page she's attached to, to see what bile she'll come out with next.

Are they better than you at spelling and the use of capital letters? May l ask what age group you fall into and what causes you to flush with rage to the same shade of gammon as you live your life through the internet 'sitting on social media'?
I am quite sure that the objects of your rage is the only difference between you and these gammon. I presume the expression has come from the land that produced Daft Donald Trump?

Only if Trump is a character in a Dickens novel...............

Burchill is one poisonous individual. But she'll get another gig somewhere. She's perfect clickbait material. People will go to whatever website or twitter page she's attached to, to see what bile she'll come out with next.

Guido, Spiked or The Spectator. One or more of those turd factories will be offering her work.

And many will follow her because they absolutely believe in what she represents and writes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.