The Harry and Meghan fuss

Ffs you are full of yourself: full of shit that is. Anfield or RAWK trained it seems.
Have the last word if you wish or probabiy feel necessary but l won't be reading it. Night.night, sleep tight, don't let the bugs bite.

At least he is better than you at spelling aye.

Do they plan on having much written opinion piece content?

Not someone who has the voice* or personality for TV or talk radio.

*She sounds like a Victorian era child prostitute.
I can see them giving her the "edgy" late night weekend show which will be trailed as satire but is really hate filled bile. Probably get a far right comedian to provide the 'gags'.

I can see them giving her the "edgy" late night weekend show which will be trailed as satire but is really hate filled bile. Probably get a far right comedian to provide the 'gags'.

Could work, I'm guessing most of the audience are on drink or drugs.

Reactions: mat
I am looking forward to your best critique.

Observation based on the few times I have listened to late night talk radio shows (and going by the oddballs that call in) not critique, although if she was on the graveyard shift it would be breakfast time for you.

FUMING Prince Harry today threatened legal action against the BBC over claims he didn't ask the Queen to name his baby daughter Lilibet.

A sensational war of words has erupted between Harry and Meghan Markle, the Palace and the broadcaster.

The row was started when a Palace source told the BBC the Sussexes "never asked" Her Majesty about using her childhood nickname.

Harry then hit back just 90 minutes later saying his grandmother was "supportive" of his choice of name and the couple wouldn't have used it if this wasn't the case.

The battle has now intensified after Harry and Meghan threatened the BBC with legal action through law firm Schillings.

The threat came just hours after he attempted to clear the drama up in a statement issued through spokesperson Omid Scobie.

When are people going to leave them alone , they shoyld be happy with there new baby not getting into rows , he had a private meeting with the queen when he came over for the funeral, do people really think he wouldnt have asked her about the name then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.