The Harry and Meghan fuss

Are they better than you at spelling and the use of capital letters? May l ask what age group you fall into and what causes you to flush with rage to the same shade of gammon as you live your life through the internet 'sitting on social media'?
I am quite sure that the objects of your rage is the only difference between you and these gammon. I presume the expression has come from the land that produced Daft Donald Trump?
Which shade were you when you typed that? :)

1623179673383.png

You're mistaken, It originated in the UK and was used by Charles Dickens.

Gammons should wear the insult as a badge of honour if they really are proud of "our history" as it has a direct link to one of the most important influences on our cultural heritage, but as they are philistines, fantasists and bastards more interested in a mythical land that bears more resemblance to an England im the Wind in the willows than anything that ever occurred in reality.

she has had a cracking 6 months - she had a book about "wokeism" ( you can imagine the bile ) canned and a publishing contract cancelled - had to pay Ash Sarkar costs and substantial damages for tweets she wrote about here and now this. These arseholes are so vile they cannot see where the line between edgy and offensive is - or just don't care
Saw a screenshot of her flounce from Twitter. In terms of irony libertarian cranks take some beating when it comes to freedom of speech.

Which shade were you when you typed that? :)

View attachment 18684

You're mistaken, It originated in the UK and was used by Charles Dickens.

Gammons should wear the insult as a badge of honour if they really are proud of "our history" as it has a direct link to one of the most important influences on our cultural heritage, but as they are philistines, fantasists and bastards more interested in a mythical land that bears more resemblance to an England im the Wind in the willows than anything that ever occurred in reality.

I wish I could be a fraction as smart as you think you are.

I wish I could be a fraction as smart as you think you are.
Lol.

You could have just researched it rather than making assumptions. I'd say you are probably gammon sympathetic, if I were to make an assumption of my own.

If I had such an inflated opinion of myself I wouldn't link Wikipedia.

Lol.

You could have just researched it rather than making assumptions. I'd say you are probably gammon sympathetic, if I were to make an assumption of my own.

If I had such an inflated opinion of myself I wouldn't link Wikipedia.
Ffs you are full of yourself: full of shit that is. Anfield or RAWK trained it seems.
Have the last word if you wish or probabiy feel necessary but l won't be reading it. Night.night, sleep tight, don't let the bugs bite.

Ffs you are full of yourself: full of shit that is. Anfield or RAWK trained it seems.
Have the last word if you wish or probabiy feel necessary but l won't be reading it. Night.night, sleep tight, don't let the bugs bite.

Projection. Something scousers and you have in common. Take a laxative, it will mean you don't have to shit with your head in the toilet bowl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.