The Harry and Meghan fuss

Makes me laugh how the media have dubbed Kate "The reliable royal"

Not a dig at Ginge and his missus at all.

Why should we accept the Girl Next Door when we have our English Rose?

Burn 'er.

i7rsn2.gif

Charlie has invited Harry and his family to stay over with him as some sort of truce preparing himself for becoming King.

I reckon their alarm bells are ringing.

Charlie has invited Harry and his family to stay over with him as some sort of truce preparing himself for becoming King.

I reckon their alarm bells are ringing.
So despite the fact ginger bollocks has made a loose and unsubstantiated claim the family has racism issues (when there’s no evidence of that) and been a general prick to his grandparents and dad, his dad has been the bigger man and offered an olive branch.

So despite the fact ginger bollocks has made a loose and unsubstantiated claim the family has racism issues (when there’s no evidence of that) and been a general prick to his grandparents and dad, his dad has been the bigger man and offered an olive branch.
Maybe a genuine attempt from Charlie to unite the family before he assumes his role as head of it.

He's just revoked the protections of Andrews sponging daughters and maybe wants to protect his own a bit more?

Maybe a genuine attempt from Charlie to unite the family before he assumes his role as head of it.

He's just revoked the protections of Andrews sponging daughters and maybe wants to protect his own a bit more?
That’s in the news now mate but happened in 2011.

The media have only just got the story.

They accused the institution of it, I’m not on about some cousin that wore a broche once that the permanently offended got offended about.

They are part of the institution, the lunch was an institutional gathering/function/duty.

When you said no evidence, you actually meant no evidence that you haven't already disregarded (like you disregard the Guardian as a reputable source) Didn't you?

They are part of the institution, the lunch was an institutional gathering/function/duty.

When you said no evidence, you actually meant no evidence that you haven't already disregarded (like you disregard the Guardian as a reputable source) Didn't you?
Do you think a broche that a cousin, and not a senior Royal, wore to one function that caused offence and hasn’t been worn since is worthy of stating there’s a problem with the monarchy and racism?

Be honest to yourself as well as the rest of us please.

Oh come on. She married "in" and is hardly a member of the Royal Family.
She married a cousin of the Queen. If I had to explain/excuse every member that had married into my family I'd be at it forever. Some right not rights, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.