The Harry and Meghan fuss

Oh come on. She married "in" and is hardly a member of the Royal Family.
She married a cousin of the Queen. If I had to explain/excuse every member that had married into my family I'd be at it forever. Some right not rights, lol.
Don’t interrupt a man when he’s making a fool of himself ;-)

Do you think a broche that a cousin, and not a senior Royal, wore to one function that caused offence and hasn’t been worn since is worthy of stating there’s a problem with the monarchy and racism?

Be honest to yourself as well as the rest of us please.

Do you also wear racist accessories to lunches with black or mixed raced people?

Oh come on. She married "in" and is hardly a member of the Royal Family.
She married a cousin of the Queen. If I had to explain/excuse every member that had married into my family I'd be at it forever. Some right not rights, lol.

You don't. But you are a private citizen and not having the tax payer pick up your tab. The Royals try to give the impression that they live to a higher standard.

Some of us would like them to either live up to it or fuck off and let us replace them with a substitute that doesn't require with as much pomp and sycophancy.

You don't. But you are a private citizen and not having the tax payer pick up your tab. The Royals try to give the impression that they live to a higher standard.

Some of us would like them to either live up to it or fuck off and let us replace them with a substitute that doesn't require with as much pomp and sycophancy.
And some of us appreciate that the Head of that family, the Queen, adhered to the rules that every other family had to adhere to when they buried or said the final goodbye to their loved ones during lockdowns.
Unlike the "substitute" that didn't, and felt the rules did not apply to them.

And some of us appreciate that the Head of that family, the Queen, adhered to the rules that every other family had to adhere to when they buried or said the final goodbye to their loved ones during lockdowns.
Unlike the "substitute" that didn't, and felt the rules did not apply to them.

That isn't the substitute. Some might say It's precisely because the sovereign powers can only (by constitutional convention) be exercised by the prime minister that he hasn't been kicked into touch.

A president elected with a 50% mandate could ask him to resign or call an election, or dissolve the government and form a new cabinet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.