The Harry and Meghan fuss

So despite the fact ginger bollocks has made a loose and unsubstantiated claim the family has racism issues (when there’s no evidence of that) and been a general prick to his grandparents and dad, his dad has been the bigger man and offered an olive branch.

Unsubstantiated?

“Do you still throw spears at each other?”
“If you stay here much longer, you’ll all be slitty-eyed.”
"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?"
"If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.”

They're just a few public comments from his grandad, I can imagine worse is said in private.

I don't think anyone should have issues with Harry being a prick to his dad, considering his dad is massive prick.

Does that mean Scottish nationalism is like the EDL too?

I’ve got no business for the bigotry of Tommy’s mob of thugs.

For the jury, can you confirm that you are not currently or have ever been subject to a football banning order?

Which party best represents your English nationalist ambitions then?
I’m not really an English nationalist other than thinking independence for England is a necessary step (with Wales too).

But thanks for the interrogation lads, I look forward to the same happening to those who want Scottish independence

Reactions: PPT
I’m not really an English nationalist other than thinking independence for England is a necessary step (with Wales too).

But thanks for the interrogation lads, I look forward to the same happening to those who want Scottish independence
You forgot... It's celebrated when the Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Americans, French etc are patriotic but when an Englishman is patriotic he's a racist, right wing nut job, Gammon. The woke are all for freedom of speech as long as you agree with what they agree with. Differ in the slighest and the lynch mob appear from nowhere.

You forgot... It's celebrated when the Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Americans, French etc are patriotic but when an Englishman is patriotic he's a racist, right wing nut job, Gammon. The woke are all for freedom of speech as long as you agree with what they agree with. Differ in the slighest and the lynch mob appear from nowhere.
What a load of bollocks.
You seem to have confused patriotism with nationalism.
I am a patriotic Englishman and I can manage to be that without wanting the Scots to fuck off, and without wanting England to isolate itself from its neighbours. It's really not that difficult.

What a load of bollocks.
You seem to have confused patriotism with nationalism.
I am a patriotic Englishman and I can manage to be that without wanting the Scots to fuck off, and without wanting England to isolate itself from its neighbours. It's really not that difficult.
Who says I want to isolate us from our neighbours?

You and Fode the toad love a straw man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.