The Harry and Meghan fuss

You cannot trust anyone in the media , bashir ruined diana and MJ with his lies and traps
The BBC to pay damages means the likes of you and me through our TV licence fee. Sooner its scrapped and these cunts have to stand on their own two feet the better. Bashir should have been locked jn the Tower and the keys thrown away, too ill too give evidence my arse

The BBC to pay damages means the likes of you and me through our TV licence fee. Sooner its scrapped and these cunts have to stand on their own two feet the better. Bashir should have been locked jn the Tower and the keys thrown away, too ill too give evidence my arse
Do you feel the same way about Queenie paying off Prince Andrew with public funds?

Why aren’t you demanding the abolition of the monarchy with the same energy as wanting the BBC abolished as is?
I'm not demanding anything, as I think the monarchy, like the licence fee are living on borrowed time, merely pointing out that any fine the BBC incur lands firmly in our laps and if they had to raise their own funds they might be a bit more careful with their conduct

I'm not demanding anything, as I think the monarchy, like the licence fee are living on borrowed time, merely pointing out that any fine the BBC incur lands firmly in our laps
Absolutely, like any fine from the public purse or any contract given away fraudulently etc.

It’s all part of the rich tapestry of corruption in the uk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.