The Harry and Meghan fuss

So was it Camilla who also made the other alleged racist comment that Harry alluded to?

I'm not demanding anything, as I think the monarchy, like the licence fee are living on borrowed time, merely pointing out that any fine the BBC incur lands firmly in our laps and if they had to raise their own funds they might be a bit more careful with their conduct
BBC isnt going anywhere. Too many people consume it. Best that anti bbc people can hope for is that they can opt out of paying... Then we can all stop listening to them dropping it into every other conversation like some evangelical militant media police squad

I always thought it was Diana that started the rumour about the abortion. From what I've read anyway. Years before the BBC got involved with the Bashir interview
So are they under fire simply because they repeated it?

So was it Camilla who also made the other alleged racist comment that Harry alluded to?

Is that really racist?

Meghan has naturally curly afro hair that she relaxes.

maxresdefault.jpg

The BBC to pay damages means the likes of you and me through our TV licence fee. Sooner its scrapped and these cunts have to stand on their own two feet the better. Bashir should have been locked jn the Tower and the keys thrown away, too ill too give evidence my arse

Would have never happened in the private sector where they just make up stuff.

Piers Morgan and Iraq troops.

Stephen Glass at the New Republic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.