The Harry and Meghan fuss

I think I'd have more of an affinity to The Royal Family if Harry and Megan were at the forefront. It would certainly help to show them in a more progressive light which I think is where it needs to be if its to continue and flourish.
Quite like Wills as well.

Men and women cant handle a woman like meghan , she challenges people too much for some , i really like her and him and am sad they felt so low in the royal family, i think they didnt know how to treat , maybe accept a woman of colour who knew her own mind

Why don’t you like her if it’s not a rude question? Did you watch the video of Harry’s own words? no one has to like her.
On Sunday I posted that I thought that she is calculating, churlish, manipulative and malign. I am conscious that much of the hatred directed towards her is founded upon her race, which makes me slightly uncomfortable about the way I feel about her, but I have to be honest to myself. I don’t like her. She simply doesn’t strike me as a reasonable person.

I note what @kaz7 said about strong women, and whilst I’m sure that’s true about many men, it certainly doesn’t apply to me. My mother and most girlfriends I’ve had have fitted into that category and I find strong, confident, intelligent women attractive more generally. The notion of a wallflower doesn’t remotely appeal. There is just something about her, manifesting itself in those foregoing characteristics, that I simply cannot warm to - not that it really matters what I think about her, certainly as far as she’s concerned!

I can’t help it. It’s just how I feel - and tbf, I like most people!

Thank you Gordon, good of you to be honest I was interested to find out the reason if you thought she is manipulative and not quite good enough for him, or as the media do
a divorced American lady of colour and an actress plus manipulative the girl didn’t stand a chance of being accepted by the media. Harry isn’t the innocent victim though and it’s down to him to chose his wife they have two beautiful children I’ve seen the pictures they are the image of Harry.
I think William will need his brother and it was great to see them walking together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.