The Harry and Meghan fuss

Can't confess to being aware of the dynamics behind Kate marrying William so I wouldn't have gone as far as that but it makes me laugh how they get painted as a perfect couple by the media who then go on to trash Harry and Meghan's relationship.

It'll be interesting to see which marriage lasts the longest. Many were predicting that Harry and Meghan would be divorced by now but their bond looks stronger than ever to me.

Because there needs to be a hero and a villain in every good story. I don't know why the poster has thrown William and Kate under the bus to elevate the praise for Harry and Meghan though. William has been in active service for this country, but he's always very carefully towed the party line. Maybe because he's known he will one day be King in all likelihood whereas Harry clearly lives without that burden/responsibility and it more keen to oversee positive change in how the royals operate and live as "normal" a life as he can. That's just two siblings who are very different but one doesn't have to be good whilst the other is bad.

Because there needs to be a hero and a villain in every good story. I don't know why the poster has thrown William and Kate under the bus to elevate the praise for Harry and Meghan though. William has been in active service for this country, but he's always very carefully towed the party line. Maybe because he's known he will one day be King in all likelihood whereas Harry clearly lives without that burden/responsibility and it more keen to oversee positive change in how the royals operate and live as "normal" a life as he can. That's just two siblings who are very different but one doesn't have to be good whilst the other is bad.
They are both very different personalities with different temperaments and different destinies. That is bound to manifest items with different outcomes. I think they are both good lads fwiw.

As I’ve said previously on this thread I don’t like her, but I’d say they were pretty devoted to each other, and he certainly seems to adore her.

I don't dislike Meghan but I can't help but roll my eyes when I hear her talk. For me, it's purely because she's American and therefore has a habit of making everything over dramatic and I take that as disingenuous. Harry could say the exact same thing and I'd fully appreciate his point and be on their side. It's just the way she says it. She was doomed to fail with a clearly racist agenda against her coupled with the fact she's an American celebrity - the story was already written.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.