The Harry and Meghan fuss

it seems Britain is a place where subtle racism is alive and well, Harry draws the distinction between the hounding of Meghan and Diana and Dodi

Angela Levine is Harry’s Biographer she can’t be the official one surely otherwise he should sack her

I think there is a bit of everything when it comes to the coverage Harry & Meghan receive.

I find it hard to believe it is down to her being entitled and that she treats her staff poorly, because lets be honest everyone associated with that family is probably the same.

It's a mix of everything from racism, classism, misogyny and royal politics. Everything changed after their tour of the Pacific.

I think most would agree that Harry is everyone's favourite royal (even amongst us anti-monarchists). He has married a strong, opinionated, successful woman of colour, who isn't happy playing the subdued, nodding wife role we see from Kate.

Their tour of the Pacific was a game changer, in that the overwhelmingly positive response to them hadn't been seen on a royal tour for some time, William would never be able to draw that kind of positive reaction. This was a big problem for the institution ("the firm" as they referred to it in their interview) that runs the royal family.

Just look at the disaster that was William and Kate's tour of the Caribbean, now imagine that was Harry and Meghan on the tour and the narrative changes drastically.

Charles is currently 73 (74 in November), chances are he might not last long on the throne, how would the country react should rumours of the heir's extra curricular activities be confirmed as fact. How could the monarchy survive the public backlash at the coronation of an unpopular King over his well loved brother?

This is completely unfounded but I it isn't hard to imagine a scenario where the institution has given the media carte blanche on Harry and Meghan in return for defending William and the line of succession.

Winfrey changed? Huh?

You changed your tune because Piers went on a rampage against Meghan.

You won’t admit it, but that’s what happened.

I never had Harry as my favourite my favourite was the Queen and I don't care for Morgan, in the slightest.

I will refer back to the Winfrey woman and the republican wanabees backing a losing Horse because they think it will harm the monarchy.

You wont admit it.

I never had Harry as my favourite my favourite was the Queen and I don't care for Morgan, in the slightest.

I will refer back to the Winfrey woman and the republican wanabees backing a losing Horse because they think it will harm the monarchy.

You wont admit it.
Ok, that doesn’t make sense to me. It’s probably my fault, but there are too many logic fails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.