The Harry and Meghan fuss

Not additional security , she was saying that they dont have security because they were not titled , she was worried about them being safe , i have watched it several times
I said additional security to what the Royal Convention states.

Yes she did, she said it’s “not their right to take away”.

She said she wanted them to have the titles and then allow her children the decision when old enough.

Read the transcript you posted!
I did and at no point, I repeat, did she say that those things were taken away because of race.

You are losing badly here , your facts are not correct and you have taken what she said out of context
I keep hearing “context”.

What was the context of her answering a direct question about if Archie’s race being the reason for no titles as “conversations around titles and his skin colour were in tandem”.

Answer that, because no one else on here has yet???

I did and at no point, I repeat, did she say that those things were taken away because of race.
She just made it completely obvious that’s what she thought it was.

My example on the other page of Yaya saying “I don’t know if he (Pep) doesn’t like Africans” isn’t Yaya directly accusing Pep of racism but he’s giving it a big whopping suggestion that’s what he thinks.

I’m not the only one who thought it, even newspapers who have defended Meghan, like the Guardian, highlighted she thinks it’s race.

What was the context of her answering a direct question about if Archie’s race being the reason for no titles as “conversations around titles and his skin colour were in tandem”.

She never said it was about race when she spoke about titles , she was talking about security , archies skin colour was a seperate question and answer

You are adament so i am out

You have been asked, repeatedly, why you are fixated on this issue against the enormous backdrop of evidence of her mistreatment, but you refuse to answer. Your question has been answered, but you cannot snip 10 words from a multi-hour interview to make a point.

I respect the fact that you have defended your beliefs, but I cannot help having my opinion confirmed that fans of the monarchy will not hear a word said against it, despite swathes of evidence, over hundreds of years, of abhorrent behaviour.

She never said it was about race when she spoke about titles , she was talking about security , archies skin colour was a seperate question and answer

You are adament so i am out
Wrong again Kaz.

Oprah asked the below and this was the full response to that single question:

“Oprah: You certainly must have had some conversations with Harry about it and have your own suspicions as to why they didn’t want to make Archie a prince. What are . . .  what are those thoughts? Why do you think that is? Do you think it’s because of his race?

Meghan: But I can give you an honest answer. In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time . . .  so we have in tandem the conversation of ‘He won’t be given security, he’s not going to be given a title’ and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.