The Harry and Meghan fuss

And yet the Tory party without him as leader continue to to use this whole charade to further their cause. Go figure.
What about the other parties involved?

Do you not think the Tories will use things if there was no monarchy?

She never said that though did she? This is what she said and you yourself posted the quotes:

"But I can give you an honest answer. In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time . . .  so we have in tandem the conversation of ‘He won’t be given security, he’s not going to be given a title’ and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.
That’s the same as what I wrote, why cannot you read English?

Conversations around “Titles, security AND skin colour”.

AND:
used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences, that are to be taken jointly.

Heaven forbid I criticise a famous person in their thread!

You want the Queen to step in and defend Meghan in the press?

You’ve not followed the Queen’s behaviour over the years have you?
It is pretty clear that the palace can influence the direction of the press.
You can criticise who you like, just as we can criticise the Queen, but expect to be questioned.

Did you respond to the link and the report about sex and race discrimination exemptions?

It is pretty clear that the palace can influence the direction of the press.
You can criticise who you like, just as we can criticise the Queen, but expect to be questioned.

Did you respond to the link and the report about sex and race discrimination exemptions?
If that really is the case then the Queen really did leave Andrew out to dry, as he’s been hammered, according to some she’s shielded him though.

I don’t know much about it but you’re going back 60 years to find one negative, whilst accusing me of fixating on one small issue.

That’s the same as what I wrote, why cannot you read English?

Conversations around “Titles, security AND skin colour”.
Funny how you keep missing out the word Also

Definition of "And also":

in addition; too; besides; as well

Not all the above definitions means things are inextricably linked to what was said immediately before. And just to give some anecdotal evidence of this, I went to the doctors the other day about the pain in my shoulder. After discussing that with my GP, I said "While I'm here, I'd also like a prostate check". Now the last time I checked, my prostate wasn't in my shoulder and vice versa.

I think you'll find it's you who cannot understand English sunshine

If that really is the case then the Queen really did leave Andrew out to dry, as he’s been hammered, according to some she’s shielded him though.

I don’t know much about it but you’re going back 60 years to find one negative, whilst accusing me of fixating on one small issue.
The issue is current: the palace remains exempt.

The fact that Meghan is condemned more and appears more in the press than Andrew shows that influence and how utterly skewed our values are.

Last edited:
Funny how you keep missing out the word Also

Definition of "And also":

in addition; too; besides; as well

Not all the above definitions means things are inextricably linked to what was said immediately before. And just to give some anecdotal evidence of this, I went to the doctors the other day about the pain in my shoulder. After discussing that with my GP, I said "While I'm here, I'd also like a prostate check". Now the last time I checked, my prostate wasn't in my shoulder and vice versa.

I think you'll find it's you who cannot understand English sunshine

This is absolutely ridiculous, I know it’s not your fault, but I’m bored now.

She’s used the words “in tandem” about the conversations going on and connect them with “and also”, which by your provided definition means “as well”.

You’re embarrassing me being involved in this conversation, please ignore me now.

The issue is current: the palace remains exempt.
I’ve got nothing to say regarding it until there’s specific evidence of senior royals abusing that exemption.

They’re a family and an institution, that’s why there’s a grey area.

This is absolutely ridiculous, I know it’s not your fault, but I’m bored now.

She’s used the words “in tandem” about the conversations going on and connect them with “and also”, which by your provided definition means “as well”.

You’re embarrassing me being involved in this conversation, please ignore me now.
I know it's not my fault. It's yours for lobbing unfounded accusations around which, when challenged, you couldn't back up.

Have a good afternoon!

I know it's not my fault. It's yours for lobbing unfounded accusations around which, when challenged, you couldn't back up.

Have a good afternoon!
Meghan could have shot Queen with a shotgun and you’d have said she wasn’t aiming for her.

I will not conversing any longer with you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.