The Harry and Meghan fuss

If that really is the case then the Queen really did leave Andrew out to dry, as he’s been hammered, according to some she’s shielded him though.

I don’t know much about it but you’re going back 60 years to find one negative, whilst accusing me of fixating on one small issue.
Maybe that's because Prince Andrew's behaviour was so shitty that even the Queen and the Palace in general couldn't be arsed defending the ****.

Funny how the media - despite their criticism of him - have spunked less column inches on that than slagging Harry's wife off though!

Meghan could have shot Queen with a shotgun and you’d have said she wasn’t aiming for her.

I will not conversing any longer with you!

Queenie was Oscar Pistorius?

t_048f33eab7fa40a1937164aa6d49efc8_name_GRANDMA_SHOTGUN.jpg

Maybe that's because Prince Andrew's behaviour was so shitty that even the Queen and the Palace in general couldn't be arsed defending the ****.

Funny how the media - despite their criticism of him - have spunked less column inches on that than slagging Harry's wife off though!
I just don’t think they police the media

Martin Tyler and his comments about Hillsborough, and hooliganism at matches springs to mind.
If he’d have been asked “did hooliganism cause Hillsborough?”

And he answered “we had in tandem hooliganism and also the tragedy that day”

Then it would be entirely different to what he actually said.

If he’d have been asked “did hooliganism cause Hillsborough?”

And he answered “we had in tandem hooliganism and also the tragedy that day”

Then it would be entirely different to what he actually said.
Nope. It’s the same, you just can’t see it, for whatever reason.

Everyone has blind spots, mate, this is yours.

I’ve got nothing to say regarding it until there’s specific evidence of senior royals abusing that exemption.

They’re a family and an institution, that’s why there’s a grey area.
They are an employer - there is no excuse.

Nope. It’s the same, you just can’t see it, for whatever reason.

Everyone has blind spots, mate, this is yours.
It’s not the same is it.

Guess people refuse to admit when they’re wrong.

It’s a weird part of the website this politics forum.

Very scouse like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.