The Harry and Meghan fuss

All three hours dropped at 8am but media were claiming to have watched it all whilst being given bits of paper with updates on , there was a lot of huffing and puffing about not much on the jeremy vine on five show at nine fifteen and this morning at ten thirty , think many are disappointed the first ep was mild and not the scandal they were hoping for . She is apparantly surprised how formal the family are in private and they are not huggers , hold the front page !

Ep two beckons for me later on then three in the morning

The one thing I've never bought from Meghan is the fact she didn't know what she was getting herself into when she married Prince Harry and became part of the Royal Family. I mean Harry has always hated the media so I'm sure he would have told her how hard life was. I can't believe for a moment she genuinely rocked up thinking it was going to be like a normal family unit where at Christmas they play "cards against humanity" and the Queen let's one rip after too many sprouts just before creepy uncle Andrew rocks up and gets a bit too touchy feely.

Never understood the fuss over this. Man marries woman who’s family didn’t take a liking to wife and then moves away. It’s a story as old as time. It’s not like the fact the British royal family(like many other European royal family)having a racist past is a new relavation for anyone who hasn’t picked up a history book…..

Hard to believe all this is going on when valuable public workers are striking for better wages…

The one thing I've never bought from Meghan is the fact she didn't know what she was getting herself into when she married Prince Harry and became part of the Royal Family. I mean Harry has always hated the media so I'm sure he would have told her how hard life was. I can't believe for a moment she genuinely rocked up thinking it was going to be like a normal family unit where at Christmas they play "cards against humanity" and the Queen let's one rip after too many sprouts just before creepy uncle Andrew rocks up and gets a bit too touchy feely.
I expect she thought they were a family off camera so to speak but seems they are stiff in private as well, as a serial hugger as the lads i have met through being on here can attest to , i can understand what she means , she cant have known how oppressive being in the royals is and the hate generated towards her , from the likes of the mail and sun to social media , people prosecuted for making death threats on her , nobody saw that coming , least of all her

All three hours dropped at 8am but media were claiming to have watched it all whilst being given bits of paper with updates on , there was a lot of huffing and puffing about not much on the jeremy vine on five show at nine fifteen and this morning at ten thirty , think many are disappointed the first ep was mild and not the scandal they were hoping for . She is apparantly surprised how formal the family are in private and they are not huggers , hold the front page !

I saw the thing about hugging on the news - I was shocked, I tell you! I didn't think it helped her case to then say "oh, it's the Brits", which automatically makes it sound like she wasn't briefed on what might be expected.

The BBC also noted the opening caption about the Royal Family declining to participate (not sure of the exact wording) is actually that they weren't asked. I don't think anyone would expect them to engage with the programme makers on this anyway.

I didn't see the comment you referred to, just noting that others were having multiple people watch different eps. Might just be rubbish reporting, but as you say, difficult to watch 3 at a time!

Think the media will be sent screeners beforehand.

Think the media will be sent screeners beforehand.
Dont think netflix would do that tbh , they want full control, there was a lot of scrambling going on by the so called experts and media on tv this morning , bits of paper everywhere lol. Nice they didnt get the dirt and him throwing his dad and brother under the bus that they were hoping for

Dont think netflix would do that tbh , they want full control, there was a lot of scrambling going on by the so called experts and media on tv this morning , bits of paper everywhere lol. Nice they didnt get the dirt and him throwing his dad and brother under the bus that they were hoping for

I agree - no way this was out beforehand.
The most curious bit was releasing it at midnight west coast US time.

For a couple who wanted out of the limelight there doing there utmost to stay in it.
A pair of grifters milking his royal tittle, in it for the dough, she's an actress playing her best role and he's a gullible sap.
Totally bored of seeing and listening to them both, be a man Harry and renounce your tittle, prove it's for love not money.
Fucking Archewell, these two chancers creating a charity to stay remotely relevant.
I've no time for the royal family now the Queen as passed, get them on the Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle show, get it all aired in public Meghan and Kate scrapping in a paddling pool filled with chocolate, fucked off with a privileged angry man telling us how hard he's had it, not got a clue the silver spoon fed sponger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.