The Harry and Meghan fuss

Best thing my old man said about this translates to: " Tell me you're running out of money, without telling me you're running out of money". Same thing can be said about relevancy. On both sides.

250 pages of this shit. This place is turniing into Hello magazine.
Exactly. If we got rid of the monarchy it’d just be arguments between Kardashians or Beckhams or whoever the next flavour of the month is instead. They’re all wankers and people thinking they know any of them and taking sides is just weird but people love a soap opera for some reason, especially the Americans. That’s all this is.

Exactly. If we got rid of the monarchy it’d just be arguments between Kardashians or Beckhams or whoever the next flavour of the month is instead. They’re all wankers and people thinking they know any of them and taking sides is just weird but people love a soap opera for some reason, especially the Americans. That’s all this is.

But there is a bigger picture here (the race element and the abuse/media treatment) I don’t think it should be accepted and just brushed off - if there’s enough voices to condemn the actions of the racist element within the RF and society as a whole and enough voices to fight back against Media/social media abuse then surely that’s a positive going forward - more needs to be done and exposing it all is the best way

So Harry says he learned from the Swastika incident and his unconscious bias.
However he then went on to refer to an Army colleague with the P word and called the Afghans Ragheads.
Unbelievable.

So Harry says he learned from the Swastika incident and his unconscious bias.
However he then went on to refer to an Army colleague with the P word and called the Afghans Ragheads.
Unbelievable.

If it makes him and his friend more money he'll do anything and say anything.

I won't be watching any of it.
If they want a "conversation" then have it with their respective families. In "private" like most families do.
Meghan's father has tried to have it, but he has apparently been dropped because he calls out her untruths about her childhood and upbringing.
Harry recently tells us his mental health was ignored, yet a few years back spoke publicly of the support and advice from his brother.
Here in the North, in my generation anyway, we keep our family issues private. We sort them ourselves and protect those who are vulnerable.
It's like fucking Jeremy Kyle for the posh this, who tell their "truth" without being challenged.
Mental health and racist boxes ticked.
I hope the King strips them of any and every title he can, the horrible vindictive little shits.
Nobody would even be interested if it wasn't for the Royal Family, and H and M can applaud themselves on being the highest paid gossip mongers in the world.
Well done.

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.