The Harry and Meghan fuss

Watched the first one then watched all the so called royal experts saying at nine o'clock they had watched all three which was impossible , having strokes over him critising them, them whose pensions come from writing books about the royals and making up shit critising the money they are getting

There was nothing in the first ep to get excited about as we know his beef with the media for thirty odd years , i have deided to laugh at the reaction of people who havent even watched it , lol at the hatred and the sad saps that have brought into the likes of morgan

I’m sick to the back teeth of these pair of attention seeking Cunts.
Why? They are pretty easy to avoid if you wish to. The only time they even enter my consciousness is when I’m on this forum and I see this thread. Being that angry about a couple of people who in theory should have no impact on your life whatsoever seems a bit overboard.

Watched the first one then watched all the so called royal experts saying at nine o'clock they had watched all three which was impossible , having strokes over him critising them, them whose pensions come from writing books about the royals and making up shit critising the money they are getting

There was nothing in the first ep to get excited about as we know his beef with the media for thirty odd years , i have deided to laugh at the reaction of people who havent even watched it , lol at the hatred and the sad saps that have brought into the likes of morgan

Someone on the BBC before 8 am said that they had people who were each going to watch 1 episode.

Why? They are pretty easy to avoid if you wish to. The only time they even enter my consciousness is when I’m on this forum and I see this thread. Being that angry about a couple of people who in theory should have no impact on your life whatsoever seems a bit overboard.
No impact on my life,just everything you read or watch they seem to be there it’s getting a bit tedious now.

Someone on the BBC before 8 am said that they had people who were each going to watch 1 episode.
All three hours dropped at 8am but media were claiming to have watched it all whilst being given bits of paper with updates on , there was a lot of huffing and puffing about not much on the jeremy vine on five show at nine fifteen and this morning at ten thirty , think many are disappointed the first ep was mild and not the scandal they were hoping for . She is apparantly surprised how formal the family are in private and they are not huggers , hold the front page !

Ep two beckons for me later on then three in the morning

No impact on my life,just everything you read or watch they seem to be there it’s getting a bit tedious now.
That’s my point, mate. It’s been over. 20 years since I picked up a paper or magazine and can’t remember when I last watched any kind of news on tv. Just crack on living your best life and don’t worry about what a couple of ex royals are getting up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.