The Harry and Meghan fuss

Do we really give a fuck about people whoring themselves out and getting a huge payoff when we the majority of the country is having real world worries?

Can‘t understand why anybody would really care about this shit.

Media driven drivel.
It's a soap opera mate, that's what the Royal Family is now. People love it.

Look at the millions who gobble up trash like Corrie, Eastenders and Emmerdale

I quite like the way the Markles are rebelling :)

Only caught the bit where she takes the pxss out of courtseying for the Queen , a lady with more class in her little finger than this pair combined.

I saw that as her taking the piss out of herself not knowing the protocols and so maybe making a fool of herself making an over the top gesture. Controversy would have been that she didn't curtsey because she didn't believe in was necessary. In any event there are no mandatory requirements anyway so any of us need not bow or curtsey to the King and fear we are causing offence.

Can't wait for the inevitable divorce. Will Netflix cover that?

Really? I see a couple more in love and in more relaxed circumstances than any of them that remain in Royal circles. If they have any security concerns they can just bang out another Netflix series - they will always attract media attention anyway - think Edward the 8th - but they will never be Kerry Katona levels of "slebritty" - I strongly suspect Harry quite likes boiling some piss too.

It's all falling apart at the seams. The Queen was like an institution, even those that didn't love her admired her. She gave the ridiculousness of Royalty an air of dignity and reverence, and yes, admiration.

Now she's gone and the rest are bobbins. Charles commands zero respect, bags of cash from Arabs, his "do as I say not as I do" brand of eco warriorism....his "Queen" isn't really Royal, zero morals bedding a married guy.
William & Kate, bland and uninteresting, Harry's fucked off with his Yank wife.

I feel it's all over Rover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.