The Harry and Meghan fuss

Our Media in this country are Cunts.

I knew it before and now i know it even more.

I wouldn't swap my life to be a royal, so I don't mind them living in a gold cage....

FWIW I like Harry.

Does the show feature an interview with the South African chap that Markle met at that premiere a couple of years ago?

The one who Markle said was ‘filled with light’ upon meeting her, and who told her that people in South Africa were out dancing in the streets on her wedding day, just like when Nelson Mandela was released.

I mean I really couldn’t think why he wouldn’t be in one of the episodes.

O'Brien batting away the thick angry gammons today - deary me, how some have been so sucked into so much hatred is a sad reflection on society

Have no interest in the show itself, because I have no interest in the modern phenomenon of celebrity. But it appears to have dropped an a-bomb in the heart of the distasteful, corrupt institution that is our "wonderful and British" royal family, so that I can fully get behind. If it helps all those leeches be brought down, so be it.
Harry always came across as the most normal of the lot of them, and the most likeable, so I'm not surprised to see he cauterized himself from the shitshow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.