The Harry and Meghan fuss

The only members of the royal family who are remotely likeable. An institution where racism and misogyny is normalised (and it seems pedophilia is acceptable too), and people are ok with it in the name of a fucking flag. Get the whole lot of it in the sea.
I’m struggling to see how anyone could dislike Princess Anne.

Why? They are pretty easy to avoid if you wish to. The only time they even enter my consciousness is when I’m on this forum and I see this thread. Being that angry about a couple of people who in theory should have no impact on your life whatsoever seems a bit overboard.
I've signed up to netflix and pay my monthly sub so i'm gonna moan about not being able to get through the day without seeing the ex-royals..

It's a soap opera mate, that's what the Royal Family is now. People love it.

Look at the millions who gobble up trash like Corrie, Eastenders and Emmerdale

I quite like the way the Markles are rebelling :)

Is this the Corrie that's been on our screens for over 60 years,Emmerdale 50 and Eastenders 30 odd ?

Because there are more believable storylines in those shows,than what this family is playing out :)

Given how much this has dominated the tabloids and social media, it wouldn’t surprise me if they have one of the most popular shows of all time and end up with season two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.