The Harry and Meghan fuss

You've conveniently missed my point about nobody giving a shit about her grievances during the toughest economic period we've all got to live through.

It’s the worst point you’ve made.

We’re in a mental health epidemic, more people than ever are struggling with depression and the economic down turn will in all likelihood lead to it getting worse and an increase in suicides just like the 2007 recession.

Despite that, you’ve decided now is the wrong time to have a documentary about how even someone world famous living a real life fairytale can be suicidal and how important it is to reach out to loved ones for support and prioritise your mental health?

Yeah, you’re a real genius.

Last edited:
That has been the running theme - for a few years Harry and Meghan have not been in the spotlight at all - aside from one interview - yet every day the right wing media would get people like BlueMonday all riled up. Easy prey.
The most prolific poster on this seems to be you trotting out the Sussex line with no room for doubt. Is there any room for nuanced debate?

What points?

You start by completely misunderstanding the phrase “have a conversation” and it gets worse from there.

They don’t want to “have a conversation” with their family, they want to start a public conversation about mental health and suicidal thoughts to help other people who may be going through the same thing.

Then you went off piste coughing up some tabloid shite about her dad being suppressed. Oh, the guy who abandoned his family when she was 2 and has tried to cash in on her fame as much as possible is obviously the guy to rely on for an unbiased retelling if events he wasn’t around for.

Then you invent some weird fallacy where Harry is lying about his mental health not being looked after because at one point in the distant past William supported him- which is an obvious fallacy but also presumably is why his completely lack of support later and for Harry’s wife was so upsetting.

And then you end with an angry diatribe about stripping titles.
I'm sure I didn't misunderstand "having a conversation"
If they want such a thing then I'm sure they can do it in public speaking events connected to mental health issues. The world is their stage after all. What with them being connected to the Royal Family
The fucking point is they can do this whenever they want, wherever they want. But they don't do they. They attach it to the very organisation they want to be free of. Because that's where the attention and money is.

As for the rest of it ...Meghan's father brought her up. Read about it. And Harry mentioned years ago how William tried to help him.
I didn't invent anything, but I know who bends the truth.
And don't fucking mock a northern approach to anything again thanks very much.
It might not mean anything to you but everything I said was heartfelt.

The most prolific poster on this seems to be you trotting out the Sussex line with no room for doubt. Is there any room for nuanced debate?

You’re asking for nuance from one person in a conversation while the other is calling him a “stupid fat ****” and a “thicko”.

I'm sure I didn't misunderstand "having a conversation"
If they want such a thing then I'm sure they can do it in public speaking events connected to mental health issues. The world is their stage after all. What with them being connected to the Royal Family
The fucking point is they can do this whenever they want, wherever they want. But they don't do they. They attach it to the very organisation they want to be free of. Because that's where the attention and money is.

As for the rest of it ...Meghan's father brought her up. Read about it. And Harry mentioned years ago how William tried to help him.
I didn't invent anything, but I know who bends the truth.
And don't fucking mock a northern approach to anything again thanks very much.
It might not mean anything to you but everything I said was heartfelt.

You obviously did misunderstand “having a conversation” because you were demanding they start a public conversation about mental health in private!? It’s complete nonsense.

Now you’re demanding they do it…in public speaking events? Why? There’s no logic to that either.

As for the rest of you bollocks, she wasn’t “raised by her dad”, she lived with her mum and visited the dad on weekends.

And Harry saying William offered him support “years ago” doesn’t mean he offered him support in 2019 when his wife was suicidal does it? Something we could all work out from the fact he literally says that.

So more lies. At least they’re heartfelt though.

You obviously did misunderstand “having a conversation” because you were demanding they start a public conversation about mental health in private!? It’s complete nonsense.

Now you’re demanding they do it…in public speaking events? Why? There’s no logic to that either.

As for the rest of you bollocks, she wasn’t “raised by her dad”, she lived with her mum and visited the dad on weekends.

And Harry saying William offered him support “years ago” doesn’t mean he offered him support in 2019 when his wife was suicidal does it? Something we could all work out from the fact he literally says that.

Be a bit more respectful to mackenzie, Dom. She’s one of the good ones even if you vehemently disagree with her.

You really haven't got a clue what you are talking about, and you are going round in circles with your own argument.

And she has lied about many things concerning her Dad

That's why she dropped him.

It's what she does

You really haven't got a clue what you are talking about, and you are going round in circles with your own argument.

It's what she does

Awww FFS everyone likes Megan don't they?

It's what she does

And how do you know that?

Because you read it in a tabloid that Thomas Markle sold a story to?

@Phil1 I know you want me to respect this person but it’s impossible to respect anyone who regurgitates tabloid shite and then defends it being wrong because it’s “heartfelt”.

There’s nothing heartfelt about being angry that someone’s spoken about their mental health issues in public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.