The Harry and Meghan fuss

@kaz7 gave it the response it deserved.

I’m from the north and up here we keep quiet and bottle everything up until it kills us, why couldn’t they be like that?

That’s a decent post?

It’s amazing how many people seem to think they know what’s good for Harry and William’s relationship, what’s fair, what they’ve done to each other etc despite never actually…you know…meeting them?

I don't care what is good for Harry and Me-gain.

I tell you what we don't need.. We don't fucking need some privileged woman bleating about her grievances during a cost of living crisis. Nobody gives a shit about her complaints. If she is so fucking offended about Royal traditions then why did she fucking get with a Prince. She is also a classless prick mocking a dead woman with her cringeworthy "coutsey" impression.

I tell you what we don't need.. We don't fucking need some privileged woman bleating about her grievances during a cost of living crisis. Nobody gives a shit about her complaints. If she is so fucking offended about Royal traditions then why did she fucking get with a Prince. She is also a classless prick mocking a dead woman with her cringeworthy "coutsey" impression.

‘I don’t care’’ followed by a typical Daily Mail comment section rant

Get a f*ckin grip

She’s the target of a massive media Bullying campaign and you’ve lapped it up , a perfect target for the likes of GB News and Piers Morgan

She does more good for the world than you ever will - tirelessly works for various charities, mental health and other causes

As for the ‘coutsey’ impression - a few seconds clip out of 3 hours - the only thing the angry mob can find - she was taking the piss out of herself. Not the Queen who she has met and speaks very highly off.

Tell me more about how Meghan mocked a dead woman in a segment where she joked about her own inability to curtesy in this interview filmed months ago?

It’s almost as if you’ve not actually watched it, but are just picking up all the snippets of angry reaction from the right wing bigots, royal profiteers and tabloid journalists who are upset about the program that calls out their behaviour…

It’s almost as if you’ve not actually watched it, but are just picking up all the snippets of angry reaction from the right wing bigots, royal profiteers and tabloid journalists who are upset about the program that calls out their behaviour.

That has been the running theme - for a few years Harry and Meghan have not been in the spotlight at all - aside from one interview - yet every day the right wing media would get people like BlueMonday all riled up. Easy prey.

‘I don’t care’’ followed by a typical Daily Mail comment section rant

Get a f*ckin grip

She’s the target of a massive media Bullying campaign and you’ve lapped it up , a perfect target for the likes of GB News and Piers Morgan

She does more good for the world than you ever will - tirelessly works for various charities, mental health and other causes

As for the ‘coutsey’ impression - a few seconds clip out of 3 hours - the only thing the angry mob can find - she was taking the piss out of herself. Not the Queen who she has met and speaks very highly off.

Wind it in, there's thousands of people who've been a victim of the DM, Megain isn't the first.

Stick to a west ham forum, it is weird that you post on here.

there's thousands of people who've been a victim of the DM,

Hmm Sounds like someone should make a documentary about it to show the world how toxic institutions like the daily Mail are so we can have an informed conversation about the tabloid press and it’s role in spreading hate and dividing society, and the mental health cost of people caught up in its rage for profit enterprise.

Tell me more about how Meghan mocked a dead woman in a segment where she joked about her own inability to curtesy in this interview filmed months ago?

It’s almost as if you’ve not actually watched it, but are just picking up all the snippets of angry reaction from the right wing bigots, royal profiteers and tabloid journalists who are upset about the program that calls out their behaviour…
You've conveniently missed my point about nobody giving a shit about her grievances during the toughest economic period we've all got to live through.

Wind it in, there's thousands of people who've been a victim of the DM, Megain isn't the first.

Stick to a west ham forum, it is weird that you post on here.

I’m not the one ranting and being abusive towards Meghan - that’s the only weird thing here - but in your circles on social media you probably think it’s the norm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.