The Harry and Meghan fuss

It might all be a good laugh to you and others, but the point remains that witnessing a son/brother/father relationship being discussed by millions is not the way to repair any damage.
The voyeurism is quite horrible really.
Apparently the viewing figures declined as the three episodes went on. That is because there was no obvious "dirt."
Ask yourself why that happened.

Last edited:
Pathetic retort to a decent post.

@kaz7 gave it the response it deserved.

I’m from the north and up here we keep quiet and bottle everything up until it kills us, why couldn’t they be like that?

That’s a decent post?

It’s amazing how many people seem to think they know what’s good for Harry and William’s relationship, what’s fair, what they’ve done to each other etc despite never actually…you know…meeting them?

Perhaps the nearly 40 year old man knows what he wants to say on the tv documentary he has total editorial control over and has been working on for 3 years?

Last edited:
@kaz7 gave it the response it deserved.

Eh-up I’m from the north and up here we keep quiet and bottle everything up until it kills us, why couldn’t they be like that?

It’s amazing how many people seem to think they know what’s good for Harry and William’s relationship, what’s fair, what they’ve done to each other etc despite never actually…you know…meeting them?
That's a ridiculous answer.
Why not address the actual points?
And the same accusation could be aimed at any post on this thread, so I dont think you actually have a point, do you?

Last edited:
Saying unproven stuff like that does you no favours
Quite...

I never get this crackpot theory. For me H looks more like Charles than William does. His close together eyes is also a trait of his Grandad Phillip.

People jump on the red hair, which is dumb as red hair comes about from a recessive gene. It can pop up in any white family.

That's a ridiculous answer.
Why not address the actual points?

What points?

You start by completely misunderstanding the phrase “have a conversation” and it gets worse from there.

They don’t want to “have a conversation” with their family, they want to start a public conversation about mental health and suicidal thoughts to help other people who may be going through the same thing.

Then you went off piste coughing up some tabloid shite about her dad being suppressed. Oh, the guy who abandoned his family when she was 2 and has tried to cash in on her fame as much as possible is obviously the guy to rely on for an unbiased retelling if events he wasn’t around for.

Then you invent some weird fallacy where Harry is lying about his mental health not being looked after because at one point in the distant past William supported him- which is an obvious fallacy but also presumably is why his completely lack of support later and for Harry’s wife was so upsetting.

And then you end with an angry diatribe about stripping titles.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.